Thursday Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
why does everyone want to buy the polar bear? He will just leave us again.

Besides thaiday >>>>>>>>>>>>>> hannant

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: NiffNuffs.com.au

2. Thaiday, Moi Moi, Hannant - Buy one, Ban one, Kill one. Go: Buy Thaiday, Ban Hannant, Kill Moi Moi

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: Top Shelf Mate

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: drinking cranberry juice

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: Miami, NY, Vegas & final destination Hawaii

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: TK Wars

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: Golden Point to Golden Try

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: Slippery

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?:
Believe it or not,
George isn't at home.
Please leave a message at the beep.
I must be out, or I'd pick up the phone,
Where could I be?
Believe it or not, I'm not home.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with drinking cranberry juice, William.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: Niffnuffs.com

2. Thaiday, Moi Moi, Hannant - Buy one, Ban one, Kill one. Go: Buy Hannant, Ban Moi Moi, Kill Thaiday.

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?:Top shelf

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: some that I dont know

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?:Go back to Vegas again

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?:To many to pick from

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: Get rid of the 1 on 1 strip rule

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: Slippery

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: Blacktown Morgue, you kill em, we chill em..

Last edited by a moderator:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
TBH, i have never drank it, i am not a fan of cranberry sauce you see..
Not even with Vodka? (The vodka ruins it TBH)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Never said there was
Atta boy!

Cranberry juice is just like sex. I pay for it, I can't get enough of it and I get depressed when it's finished 2 minutes later.

Status
Not open for further replies.