Thursday Survey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: Days of our Lives

2. Thaiday, Moi Moi, Hannant - Buy one, Ban one, Kill one. Go: Buy Hannant, Ban Moi Moi, Kill Thaiday.

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: Top SHELF.

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: Very talented at RDR and quotes.

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: Hmmmm all expenses paid probs go Vegas with a mate.

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: Lots. OLOLS.

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: Golden try instead of Golden point.

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: Either Blaq, Slippery, BootS (lol) or K E.

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: Hornsby abortion clinic, you rape em' we scrape em', no foetus can beat us..

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: Da Kennel

2. Thaiday, Moi Moi, Hannant - Buy one, Ban one, Kill one. Go: Do the last 2 to all of them

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: Top Shelf

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: very well hung

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: I'd take my old man to visit his bro overseas or maybe I'd take Andy to England for an Arsenal game NICE

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: This thing Quiad/Keach said years ago, I literally cried of laughter

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: No bombs outside the 20m mark

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: Either Blaq, Slippery, BootS (lol) or K E. BootS, Top Shelf pick

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: Hornsby abortion clinic, you rape em' we scrape em', no foetus can beat us.. LMFAOOOOO !!!! hehehehe ... My answer would be "you on the mic with Mike"

~doggie~diva~

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: divaisawesome.com.au

2. Thaiday, Moi Moi, Hannant - Buy one, Ban one, Kill one. Go: buy thaiday, kill moi moi, ban hannant

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: i have not taken notice.

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: a teenage girl stuck in a grown man's body

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: new york or disney laaaand

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: being made mod lol

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: 4 more refs on the field.

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: rami or alex.

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: im too mature for that thankyou very much *snobby look*

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: The K Ennel. Pronounced "Kay Ennel"

2. Thaiday, Moi Moi, Hannant - Buy one, Ban one, Kill one. Go: Buy Hannant, Ban Moi Moi, Kill Thaiday.

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: Very good.

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: A dckhead who doesn't have a country and is not funny. At all.

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: If it's all expenses paid, I'd take Eden to Vegas.

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: When I had the simpsons thread going strong.

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: Jamie Soward must be studded in the face after every play the ball.

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: Me, I'd be a dictator. People would be too scared to post.

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: Ahoya Hoy.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: I'd take my old man to visit his bro overseas or maybe I'd take Andy to England for an Arsenal game NICE
I love you. A lot.

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: a teenage girl stuck in a grown man's body
You got it all wrong, Tina. I'm a MILF stuck in a man's body.

M

mongoose

Thursday Survey
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: The kennel. Case would be totally without merit.

2. Thaiday, Moi Moi, Hannant - Buy one, Ban one, Kill one. ]Go: Buy Hannant, Ban Moi Moi, Kill Thaiday.

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: I dont mind it. People talk too much about top shelf news itself rather than its content, which is annoying to Mongoose.

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: dont know much about him/her, which is weird cos they have 1000000 posts.

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: Probably to European Union. May as well be one country.

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: Plenty. Mongoose loves the kennel and I cant think of any favourite moment.

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: That stupid rule about who gets posession when a kick hits the ref- depending on which half of the field you are in.

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: Mongoose.

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: Speak! or Hello Paulina.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: Blue'n'White.com.au

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: Is good yah

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: a gentleman

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: Vegas, with all my mates

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: don't have one

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: Theres too many, i cant pick

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: Mitch Connor.....oh wait

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: ahoy hoy

Last edited by a moderator:

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?:[/B] The doghouse

2. Thaiday, Moi Moi, Hannant - Buy one, Ban one, Kill one. Go: kill thaiday, buy moi moi and ban hannant

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: all of the above

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: raymonds brother

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?:I'd go on a trip to new york, cali or chicago and go for the music fests and yadda yadda PIXAR STUDIOS!

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: kennel daycare

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: 10 points to whoever can find a green bouncy ball on the field first.

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: ramina

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: Hi, leave a message after the beep.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: Stray Dogs.

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: Top SHELF.

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: big man number 1 boss. Anything he wants.

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: Greek Islands with Kimbo.

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: Meeting my mate Simon. OLOLS

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: Back to 1 ref.

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: Doga for sure. Has earnt his stripes.

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: "Sheltered workshop!!"

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Moe, why do you keep calling me a gentleman? Is it because I constantly hold doors open for you?

If so, I just do that to have an excuse to look at your ass.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: Corkieface.com

2. Thaiday, Moi Moi, Hannant - Buy one, Ban one, Kill one. Go: Buy Thaiday, Ban Hannant, Kill Moi Moi.

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: Robert Relf

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: is the prettiest member of the forum.

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: Take the Mrs to Europe

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: When that thread about the house oozing out oil after someone died and someone said they meet the Devil regularly.

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: No conversion attempt for a try scored off a kick

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: Blaqdog

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: Hello.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The fck, Baza?! THE FCK?!

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Speaking of bedroom talk, I need a haircut hahaha
NOOOO you haven't got out the knee pads in weeks ... I demand payment this time !!! lol

Okay that was gay (himzemleh)

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: Silverwater Prison

2. Thaiday, Moi Moi, Hannant - Buy one, Ban one, Kill one. Go: Buy Thaiday, ban Hannant, kill Moi Moi.

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: Top ****

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: 2 substandard letters of the alphabet

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: Would give it away

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: None

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?:

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: chipandchase so he and berries can spend all day deleting/editing each others posts

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?:

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
1. Our forum, 'The Kennel', is going to be sued $100,000 by the RSPCA unless we change our name immediately. They mods think that you are the most creative person they know and ask you to come up with a new name for our forum. What would it be?: RSPCA.

3. Top Shelf News: Top Shelf or Terrible?: Top Shelf.

4. Finish the sentence. K.E is....: is in the Alphabet.

5. You win a competition letting you and 1 friend go anywhere you want in the world for two weeks, all expenses paid. Where do you go and who do you take?: VIVA LAS VEGAS!

6. What's your favourite Kennel related moment?: N/A

7. The NRL approaches you and let's you change 1 rule / aspect of the game. What do you change?: Phil Rothfield should not be aloud to write ANY articles relating to the NRL.

8. It's election time here at TK and we're looking for a new mod. Who should it be and why?: Blaqdog.

9. What's your favourite or funniest way of answering the phone?: Wrong number IDIOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.