Thumbs up to tony williams leaving finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
He was second man in on moylan and didn't wrap him up to allow penrith first try. Then he doesn't help Browne tackle mansour leading to their 2nd try. Lazy ****

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Go from NSW and Australian wrecking ball to absolute career suicide through form and a mentally disabled coach. Think about it, coming here was the worst decision he has probably ever made. Sure he got some coin but he will get literally nothing next contract. I actually feel sorry for the bloke.
His fault really, his performances over the years didn't justify his price. No sympathy for me here. He couldn't even fire up in the last year of his contract....

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He nearly went out of his way to shit on fans in today's game. Missed tackles, dumb passes and zero effort in his runs when he did put his hand up to take a hit up. The cherry on the cake was the obvious and blatant shoulder charge that he didn't even care to disguise.
And in true Tony Williams fashion, he miss timed it and it was a fizzer!...nice one Tony, don't let the door hit your arse in the way out

Last edited:

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He can get a job at central station as a turnstile.
He's had 4 years of experience.. He's set for life!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
He was second man in on moylan and didn't wrap him up to allow penrith first try. Then he doesn't help Browne tackle mansour leading to their 2nd try. Lazy ****
Man? He is far from being a man. He isn't even a boy. A male has more self respect for himself.

He is a fucking joke, a giant pile of elephant shit. I'd gladly say this to his dumb arse looking face, I could walk straight past him untouched lol

I really hate the **** and I am over the moon that dumb fuck will NEVER wear our jersey again.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He nearly went out of his way to shit on fans in today's game. Missed tackles, dumb passes and zero effort in his runs when he did put his hand up to take a hit up. The cherry on the cake was the obvious and blatant shoulder charge that he didn't even care to disguise.
He's been doing it for several seasons.
Lazy, disinterested in D and on big bucks. Williams must be a huge morale downer to other players.

Des has failed the Bulldogs by not biting the bullet with the guy a long time ago.

Royy

Previously roy18
Reaction score
It's mind boggling how he was kept in 1st grade for so long. I remember watching NRL360 in the lead up to the 2014 grand final where Des was on the show and Paul Kent asked him why he had persisted with T-Rex despite all of his poor performances and Des said that his performances did not warrant him to be dropped because he had never played that poorly. What was Dessy seeing that no one else could? Or maybe he didn't want to drop a player he recruited on big money. Either way, it's cost us the likes of Pritchard and Finucane.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know that people will not really care, but T Rex has not been charged by the MRC for that shoulder charge. No charge but a penalty to the Panthers on the day. WTF?

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know what Williams is up to know ? Is he off to English Super League ?

AFAIK he has a lot of dependents (usually common in Tongan families where one person earns and then supports 20 others) so he is in a financial hole.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone know what Williams is up to know ? Is he off to English Super League ?

AFAIK he has a lot of dependents (usually common in Tongan families where one person earns and then supports 20 others) so he is in a financial hole.
Pretty sure they mentioned he was off to England, no other club would take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.