Three key ingredients in recipe for Canterbury success: Jackson

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit halves have hampered the Bulldogs for way too long! Thank God for the prince.
For sure, i cant praise the guy enough fir the difference he made to the team last year when he was finally included. Lewis is a player i am looking forward to watching this year again have to say now is my favorite player in the team

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
For sure, i cant praise the guy enough fir the difference he made to the team last year when he was finally included. Lewis is a player i am looking forward to watching this year again have to say now is my favorite player in the team
I'm hoping to see Foran at his best. Because when he is at his best the rest of the team will follow and kick some serious ass.

Go Dogs

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm hoping to see Foran at his best. Because when he is at his best the rest of the team will follow and kick some serious ass.

Go Dogs
Same here although i have more interest in Lewis, just cant get enough off the guy on the field and off the field. Like to see foran at his best both doing well would be perfect

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same here although i have more interest in Lewis, just cant get enough off the guy on the field and off the field. Like to see foran at his best both doing well would be perfect
Its a match made in heaven.. If Foran stays fit we may be that smokey.

Lewis will do the bulk and expect Foran to come in for the plays much like the trial. Beauty is Lewis plays off the cuff well whilst Foran can take the team with him.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its a match made in heaven.. If Foran stays fit we may be that smokey.

Lewis will do the bulk and expect Foran to come in for the plays much like the trial. Beauty is Lewis plays off the cuff well whilst Foran can take the team with him.
So exiting that Lewis i watched his line drop outs end of last season and he did one in the trials he is getting more and more distance his going to be a very important player and a massive draw card for the dogs.