Three halves

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You 2 stoop so low as to critiscise a Topic on a pre-season photo of our halves and coach together.

You dismiss them merely as "4 blokes on a beach".

Those 4 guys have the fortunes of the club's success in their hands.

To me that reaction represents the level of both of you of your genuine love for the club.

It's so disrespectful.

And it's both depressing and alarming that you are allowed to just go on, open slather, reeking havoc on every other person's post other than your own.

Your participation, baiting and general ill will towards people on here is a reflection of your personalities.

You encourage dysfunction on the page and say it's great for click bait and advertising for the owners of the site.

Stop ruining the page with bullying vitriol that feeds your out of control egos.
I appreciate that but it’s a forum, not Instagram. If we took every photo published on the bulldogs website and made a new topic it would out of control. I was just giving you some friendly feedback but you’ve woken up on the wrong side of the bed

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I appreciate that but it’s a forum, not Instagram. If we took every photo published on the bulldogs website and made a new topic it would out of control. I was just giving you some friendly feedback but you’ve woken up on the wrong side of the bed
No it highlights to many of us just how egotistical you both are.

Friendly advice? by saying its not appropriate to put up a topic and photo of the halves with the coach during pre-season on a Bulldogs page.

Then have the audacity to describe and dismiss them as just "4 blokes sitting on a beach"?

Says it all about both your characters.

Follow your own advice.

Grow up.

Stop trying to lord it over others on here...we'll decide what Topics we want to post, not you.

And stop the bullying and derogatory comments on other fans Topics when you clearly have no other contribition than to be inflammatory.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
No it highlights to many of us just how egotistical you both are.

Friendly advice? by saying its not appropriate to put up a topic and photo of the halves with the coach during pre-season on a Bulldogs page.

Then have the audacity to describe and dismiss them as just "4 blokes sitting on a beach"?

Says it all about both your characters.

Follow your own advice.

Grow up.

Stop trying to lord it over others on here...we'll decide what Topics we want to post, not you.

And stop the bullying and derogatory comments on other fans Topics when you clearly have no other contribition than to be inflammatory.
That’s fine. I don’t care what someone like you thinks. Just remember it’s a two way street. You can’t insult people then run crying to the mods when someone responds.

Blocking people is not my style although I really wouldn’t miss your negativity and constant Dean Pay bagging. Maybe block me because I’m not breaking any rules. I’ve forgotten what you know about rugby league and the club. I try to make a valuable contribution but just can’t stand hypocrites

This may interest you also
https://www.bestandless.com.au/bnl/...ach-Towels/sport-nrl-canterburybulldogs-beach

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s fine. I don’t care what someone like you thinks. Just remember it’s a two way street. You can’t insult people then run crying to the mods when someone responds.

Blocking people is not my style although I really wouldn’t miss your negativity and constant Dean Pay bagging. Maybe block me because I’m not breaking any rules. I’ve forgotten what you know about rugby league and the club. I try to make a valuable contribution but just can’t stand hypocrites

This may interest you also
https://www.bestandless.com.au/bnl/...ach-Towels/sport-nrl-canterburybulldogs-beach
You and your friend are vying between yourselves for the title of biggest hyprocrite and negative influence on here.

The insults only happen in response to your diabribes...as with most other posters on here. You blokes provoke and start 99% of the troubles.

If you stopped this, the page would probably go back to it's normal day to day ups and downs.

Won't be opening your attachment as this little Nana wouldn't trust you.