Thoughts on maybe getting Toovey as the new Bulldogs coach for 2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
6th in Super league with a 50% win record is not good enough to coach the Bulldogs
And being assistant coach for a team on equal points as us is? Lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Assistant coaches aren't the ones responsible for the results. Head coaches are and Holbrook in his first job has proven a failure.
Ahh whatever you say.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No thanks to Toovey. The guy can't even blink properly. Has had about 100 too many concussions in my opinion.

Reactions: DT

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next coach has to be an ex Bulldog player. Restore the prude and passion and piss any player off out of the club who doesn't have any heart. Its tiring and boring to watch them just fold and give up. Soft. Give Pay a go.
No they don't, we need just need an intelligent coach who can assemble a good roster and get them playing well. We had kevin moore who's family was a big part of the club and him having passion for the club made no difference

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No they don't, we need just need an intelligent coach who can assemble a good roster and get them playing well. We had kevin moore who's family was a big part of the club and him having passion for the club made no difference
We were suppose to have gotten that with Hasler and it was a failure. We need an ex Bulldog.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd like us to go for someone the complete opposite as Hasler.

Someone young, positive, attacking and flexible tactically.

It might be out of left field but I'd go after the Walker brothers after what they've achieved in the QLD Cup.

They're regarded very highly and someone else will give them a chance soon, why not us?

Going for safe, experienced and proven failures at previous clubs isn't going to get us out of the bottomless pit Hasler and Dib have put us in.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know op is trolling but some of the names thrown around are ridiculous. Although atm I'd take almost anyone over Hasler.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The ONLY imports that could be taken into account should be Bennett or Bellamy ( we know it aint happening) otherwise I would choose Hagan and Pay.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kevin Moore was on a hiding to nothing when he got the job, simply because in most people's mind he was given the job because of his Father, and knowing that it had to affect him. Also I was never sure that he had the personality to convince his players that he was a person of authority like uncle benny.
We missed a great opportunity to get benny at that time, he was available, kevin could have been his assistant and would have learned a lot from him.

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were suppose to have gotten that with Hasler and it was a failure. We need an ex Bulldog.
Being an ex bulldog isn't gonna make a difference when building game plans or recruiting

gibbobulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Toovey is coach I will consider not watching league anymore

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah great idea, We already have one manly jerk ruining our club, lets replace him with another.

Status
Not open for further replies.