News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the latest on the "best prop in the world"?

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Still wish him the best of luck and hope he stays healthy. Didn’t work out for us, it’s a shame, I was hopeful that he’d be a great Dogs player for many years. He’ll do well for Wigan. Wigan has always been my SL team, I remember sitting up late or early hours with my Dad and watching great Wigan sides take on St Helens and Hull to name a few and some Classics against touring Kangaroos teams.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck to him no doubt he will kill it back over there. He won lotto thanks to the previous administration.
Largely a failure in nrl through a mixture of a shit run with injuries and carrying the burden of expectation of a highly paid yet untried nrl marquee player. It also didn’t help that he was surrounded by a team of plodders.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck to him no doubt he will kill it back over there. He won lotto thanks to the previous administration.
Largely a failure in nrl through a mixture of a shit run with injuries and carrying the burden of expectation of a highly paid yet untried nrl marquee player. It also didn’t help that he was surrounded by a team of plodders.
Yeah the truth is if he was signed at 260k a year he would be #1 fan favourite, especially due to his 2021 season.
I wonder what Wigan are offering him?
My boy in Manchester told me 650k a year but think he’s making it up. He also told me he fingered Christina Aguilera at a popeyes

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah the truth is if he was signed at 260k a year he would be #1 fan favourite, especially due to his 2021 season.
I wonder what Wigan are offering him?
My boy in Manchester told me 650k a year but think he’s making it up. He also told me he fingered Christina Aguilera at a popeyes
Sorry actually one point of clarification.
He fingered Aguilera at a plane station.
Popeyes was some woman English cricketer I don’t know of.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Possibly but more so because uncle Nick owns large stakes in some car dealerships. It’s not hard for him to get a car for a player and throw a few petrol vouchers in the glove box.
There are stipulations on car ownership in the cap
But,
Let’s just say Brandon Skith wants a new bughatti valued at 80k
He might just find a one time discount if 40% off if he paid it with his own money

very smart actually