Thomo eye gouge

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
It's a bullshit call but you know what it was a fucking stupid act. Great season boys.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a bullshit call but you know what it was a fucking stupid act. Great season boys.
Was so dumb. He’s hurt the team and he’ll learn from this. No need for it. You’d rather it happen now rather than a year we are contending

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you rather longer? 3-4 was about right when he was guilty of the lesser charge. Could have been twice as bad.
No id rather less as would any dogs fan. As someone who has played the game that kind of contact happens all the time and if tamou hadnt been a bitch and made a complaint nothing would of happened.

Yes his hand shouldnt of been there but it was an accident and at worst give him a warning and fine to start off and if he re appears at judiciary again for similar charge then whack him.

You constantly posting happy posts about nah he deserves it and 4 weeks is correct and could be worse is just pissing myself and others off.

No way it could of been twice as bad, your delusional.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Trials count? Internationals count?(If they were played offcourse)

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least he showed some aggression. Gets to serve 2 of those in a trial (I think).

Che

Waterboy
Reaction score
This guy needs us all to get behind him.
He's done it tough since arriving has put the club 1st by coming early to become NRL blooded. Dean Pay treated him poorly and he has more potential than any other forward we currently have.
4 games that's the decision we are all here for you Thommo ,chin up bro tough break.
We need you and as a fan I'm 110% behind you. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to for the coming seasons we can build a pack around you, your a bulldog through and through welcome aboard.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Guys, we need to protest in the streets, maybe burn a few bins. I'm pulling the bed sheets of the beds as we speak and I'm preparing some banners for the march. @Nasheed can you use your connections to make this a successful event??!

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trials don't count towards the ban (not sure if he is allowed to play in them - probably not), nor does the 9s tournament. Internationals would count but there won't be any.

Actros

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Guys, we need to protest in the streets, maybe burn a few bins. I'm pulling the bed sheets of the beds as we speak and I'm preparing some banners for the march. @Nasheed can you use your connections to make this a successful event??!
Your hilarious, I look forward to reading your comments on here, it’s the only positive thing that has come out of Luke first stint in the NRL !
That decision is a joke, us English play the game tough over here unlike some of the fannies in your game, in fairness Tamou did do his best to backtrack but really 4 games ?
If I was Luke I would come home and stick two fingers up to that chapter in his life
Keep posting my friend and I,ll keep smiling

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There needs to be an investigation.........................................

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I agree and maybe if he wasn’t English either
Your hilarious, I look forward to reading your comments on here, it’s the only positive thing that has come out of Luke first stint in the NRL !
That decision is a joke, us English play the game tough over here unlike some of the fannies in your game, in fairness Tamou did do his best to backtrack but really 4 games ?
If I was Luke I would come home and stick two fingers up to that chapter in his life
Keep posting my friend and I,ll keep smiling
Good chance he won't come back after you get in his ear? ;)

Don't think the UK player thing had anything to do with it really. Once the media beat up stuff over here, especially Fox, then you're a goner. Trial by media here and press lynchings.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't that tackle by Tamou on RFM a Hip Drop? No body said boo?