This will affect memberships

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

Fuck off Knob! I bet my house is a much nicer place than the lunatic asylum you escaped from and don't call me mate either you imbesile.
Haha sorry mate. I doubt that very much but apologise for upsetting you

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just an update , as I missed the cut off for cancelling auto renewal I have decided it probably won't be all that bad , like someone on here mentioned its still a fairly cheap social activity for fam and friends and plus I have decided to use it to my advantage by waving posters up like cue cards and using subliminal messages like 'play whats in front of you' , 'entertain us' etc for the players
and some for the cameras like 'Ground Hog Day produced by Des Hasler' (thanks for the idea @GrogDog .) if anything it should at least make me laugh

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just an update , as I missed the cut off for cancelling auto renewal I have decided it probably won't be all that bad , like someone on here mentioned its still a fairly cheap social activity for fam and friends and plus I have decided to use it to my advantage by waving posters up like cue cards and using subliminal messages like 'play whats in front of you' , 'entertain us' etc for the players
and some for the cameras like 'Ground Hog Day produced by Des Hasler' (thanks for the idea @GrogDog .) if anything it should at least make me laugh
To anyone who missed the cut-off before the auto renewal period kicked in...it's pretty simple really, you can pick up a phone and cancel if you want to voice an opinion through your membership.

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone know the comparisons compared to last year of membership tally so far ?

Upupcronulla

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to hearing Raelene's response to a decline in memberships. She'll probably try and deflect from the real reasons because they circle back to her, Des and the board.
The club will probably just fudge the numbers and she will roll out some line like 'the fans are happier than ever and are speaking with the increase of membership'

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The club will probably just fudge the numbers and she will roll out some line like 'the fans are happier than ever and are speaking with the increase of membership'
Your probably right. But I think fans have been giving the benefit of the doubt to the club the last few years in terms of getting the team to reach it's full potential year on year and what we saw dished out last season in terms of quality of football, recruitment and junior development was diabolical. The head coach and CEO are still in charge, we have zero major signings and no locally produced juniors banging at the door of first grade. In reality, I would be very surprised if memberships increase with all the negative vibes going around.

Last edited:

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd like to know how many members we had this time last year

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's been a tough few months heading into the 2017 season, but our ability to fight through controversy as a club historically, and the emphatic support from our fans, shows the Bulldogs are in for one of the most successful seasons ever as club both on and off the field.

Thank you
Raelene Castle (Aunty)

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Laugh and or cry or both at the same time

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to hearing Raelene's response to a decline in memberships. She'll probably try and deflect from the real reasons because they circle back to her, Des and the board.
There won't be a decrease in membership numbers, just an increase in the number of Somali refugees attending Bulldogs games.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does anyone know if reducing from a full membership to say a 3-6 game membership will affect my streak?

This will be my 11th year as a member...

Status
Not open for further replies.