This why klemmer gives it all in footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
One thing that sticks in my mind was a conversation with him at Crest several years ago when he had gone to watch a couple of his mates run around for us in NSW Cup. He was still in U20's so would have been around 2011/12.He had come to us from Parramatta at the age of 15 (2008) and was a standout in the lower grades Matts and Ball. The Roosters were chasing him hard and had offered him a substantial contract but when asked about his career so far at the Dogs even then he said that he was never going to leave the club. To David Klemmer loyalty is not measured in dollars but in way of mateship and the want to repay those who have shown faith in him.

N

Natboy

What did he damage at Suncorp after origin? I don't subscribe to the telegraph

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What did he damage at Suncorp after origin? I don't subscribe to the telegraph
He punched a wall. He didnt want to do a drug test with asada? or wada one of the two. Anyway he apologised and paid a fine. It was probably just poor timing for them to ask him to take a test and it pissed him off lol. Hopefully he takes it out on the gronks tonight.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good on him. He saw a mirage of Daleys head near the basin wall and whacked it for minimum game time in the second half. If he didn't care he wouldn't have done it. Must take after Des for his love for doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.