this thread is a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobnbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
as the bulldogs are a family club the news is : Luke Patten no longer required by the C/B Bulldogs after the 2010 season (thank f) theme will be for youth. Now this is from virtually the horses mouth, now all that needs to happen is Roberts to go followed by Ryan & all will be ok

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He is a top bloke & a real clubman I hope he sticks around & works within the club in some capacity.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
pfffftttttt

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Could struggle to get a start at the cougars. Form has been down for a long time

bobnbo

Waterboy
Reaction score
i am a very loyal C/B Bulldogs supporter & have been all my life,( approx 49yrs) i might be older than you but believe me the story is patten is gone. The sooner the rest are the better.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
as the bulldogs are a family club the news is : Luke Patten no longer required by the C/B Bulldogs after the 2010 season (thank f) theme will be for youth. Now this is from virtually the horses mouth, now all that needs to happen is Roberts to go followed by Ryan & all will be ok
Idris, Barba, Hickey to get dumped first please.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
i am a very loyal C/B Bulldogs supporter & have been all my life,( approx 49yrs) i might be older than you but believe me the story is patten is gone. The sooner the rest are the better.
A very loyal supporter you say - but you are still saying 'Thank fck' Patten is leaving us? He's been a huge part of the doggies for a decade now and instead of saying "what a great bloke, he will be missed" you say thank fck?! x2 for Ryan also...

Approx 49 years of supporting the Doggies in the good times, but not the bad. Maybe you should sign up for a Parra membership - They love bandwagoners.

adam_04

Waterboy
Reaction score
I thought Patten was playing pretty decently in the past 2 games??

THE BIRD

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A very loyal supporter you say - but you are still saying 'Thank fck' Patten is leaving us? He's been a huge part of the doggies for a decade now and instead of saying "what a great bloke, he will be missed" you say thank fck?! x2 for Ryan also...

Approx 49 years of supporting the Doggies in the good times, but not the bad. Maybe you should sign up for a Parra membership - They love bandwagoners.
bobnbo! nufty! u got no idea! patten has been our rock for 5 years...

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
bobnbo! nufty! u got no idea! patten has been our rock for 5 years...
Lamb was our rock for 15 years should we bring him back. Patten offers little in attack and is ok in defence fullback role is changing needs to be an extra playmaker and patten aint no playmaker

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
wtf???

What kind of supporters are yous that are glad to see patten is going?

Patten has been our consistent performer week in and week out since he joined us in 2001.

He is the most dedicated, loyal and hard working player we have had in the last 10 years. We badly missed him in 08.

I have always wished a team full of Pattens

Atm he is playing with an ankle injury and some of yous are just being way too harsh when the team as a whole are playing pathetically poor.

Helena_K

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
patten has been better alot better than many others the last 2 weeks

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WTH?

How on earth has Patten even been close to bad? Seriously?

He might not be at his best, but he certainly hasn't been sh!t these last two games, some of you guys are unbelievable...

For 5 years regardless of whether the team has been successful or not, Patten has been one of our best performers, he might not be at the level of freaks like Stewart and Hayne or Slater, but he also does not have their form drops either, he's the most stable player on our team.

FFS i certainly hope this news isnt true

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
Looks like Patten and Kimmorely and Hannant will be leaving us at the end of 2010, Barba to fullback and that should free up enough $$$ for the return of the prodigal son Thurston :P

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now we have a go at our most consistent player in the last 5 years.

Maybe if he had a decent 5/8 to run off you and set up play, you would see a very different side to him.

Some of you have no idea at all. Who needs opposition supporters when we have you all.

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Patten has been one of our best for years! I for one will be devastated when he goes!

i dont know what games any of you baggers have been watching, i think he's been easily one of our best this year

Moronic Musings

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i LOVE the general. Mr consistent for over 10 years and now some gronks telling him to fk off. Seriously..

Status
Not open for further replies.