This only highlights how shit we are

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think we all knew we d of lost today but 66-0 is an absolute disgrace, this team are so so bad even the current signings next year are going to barely make a difference as it stands we need atleast 4-5 quality players to be competitive again. Today showed firstly that Averillo isnt a halfback, its so clear out forwards arent big enough, got absolutely bullied. Meaney leaving isnt a big deal, hes so average, we have all literally seen Saab get the ball wide this year and go down the wing to score so why are our dumb outside backs pushing in and giving Saab space. Hopoate is absolutely shite, he atleast used to be good at a quick catch and pass but now he cant even do that, Corey Allen is so average it hurts me, the thing is, we need a 7 to go with Burton next year but before we do that the 9 and forwards are such a big issue for us. Id like TPJ but not at a stupid price as we need more than 1 forward so why spend a large chunk of the cap on him, there are so many issues in that team, if we dont sign atleast a 9 and 2 damaging forwards, Baz may aswell kiss his job goodbye next year as we ll get more results like today vs decent sides.

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This team plays with less effort than our 2008 squad, all of whom went through actual turmoil that season. Prior to SBW doing the runner we never lost by such ridiculous margins

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This team plays with less effort than our 2008 squad, all of whom went through actual turmoil that season. Prior to SBW doing the runner we never lost by such ridiculous margins
100% there was no effort today you can say there was a lot of players out lack of skill blah blah but there was a lot of soft tries today and that just come down to effort nothing else the debutants were just as bad couldn’t even the basics right like playing the ball properly just weak no heart no brains no skill ..honestly where do we go from here?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It highlights a few things

1. We are shit (but we already knew that)
2. The current product is touch footy garbage. How many times this year have we seen teams rack up scores of 50 plus? This isn’t rugby league. Disgusting.
3. Turbo is great
4. Our players who left an already struggling team in the lurch by breaking the bio bubble should be considered persona non grata as far as this club is concerned. Release all of them from their contracts tomorrow.
5. This game isn’t really worth the time and negative energy we invest in it. Even if we get better, the game’s a joke. Fans need to turn away from the NRL in large numbers until V’landys is sacked. Please stop supporting, ladies and gents. The current product is trash and nothing more than a vehicle for betting agencies. It won’t get any better until fans make their displeasure known.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Bulldogs' biggest losses
MarginScoreOpponentDate
8591-6St George Dragons11 May 1935
8087-7Eastern Suburbs18 May 1935
6666-0Manly Sea Eagles3 July 2021
How dare you post that agenda driven opin.... oh wait those are the cold hard facts.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With our new backs we will score more points with the speed of jac and the boot and vision of Burton. I think we will sign a few more players it’s just a matter of time I’m sure baz knows we are fucked depth wise hence the player clean out. It’s very embarrassing what happened but it was expected with the side we had on the paddock. I’m first to admit I’m over patience and over these shitty results but I’m giving it till next year to see who we sign and if we improve. If not I’ll be the first one to make a thread to sack baz lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Barrett is taking us to new lows fact! There are no agendas from those who want Barrett gone only facts.
LMAO! You should change your name to GotheAGENDA you write nothing else but sack the coach fn dribble.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It highlights a few things

1. We are shit (but we already knew that)
2. The current product is touch footy garbage. How many times this year have we seen teams rack up scores of 50 plus? This isn’t rugby league. Disgusting.
3. Turbo is great
4. Our players who left an already struggling team in the lurch by breaking the bio bubble should be considered persona non grata as far as this club is concerned. Release all of them from their contracts tomorrow.
5. This game isn’t really worth the time and negative energy we invest in it. Even if we get better, the game’s a joke. Fans need to turn away from the NRL in large numbers until V’landys is sacked. Please stop supporting, ladies and gents. The current product is trash and nothing more than a vehicle for betting agencies. It won’t get any better until fans make their displeasure known.
100% correct post.
Look, we knew this year was going to be tough but 0-66 even in this touch footy era is disgraceful.
Im not a first grader so can only comment as a fan but there are a number of blokes out there today that are not first graders also sadly and they were all wearing blue and white.
NRL game has been changed so much it is now basically a vehicle for gambing & ch9, thats it.
The game is almost unrecognisable to how it was 20 years ago let alone 5 years ago.
I will always follow the bulldogs but from a far now...NRL is gone for me sadly.