THIS ISN'T FAIR !

Status
Not open for further replies.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was watching our reserve grade play against the TITANS today...
I noticed Klemmer and Jackson have been dropped, they've played there...THIS ISN'T FAIR !!!
What a sad joke we've become :fearscream::rage::sob:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is this how parramatta fans feel?
No because Parramatta fans have an excuse (injuries), and have players that have ability.

That's the difference between us and them.

We have zero excuses, and few capable players.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sadly we the club are bent over about to get fucked hard and question is how long for I’d rather have a terrible year this one and next to get our cap sorted and get fuck off most of these useless **** we have on mega dollars then buisness as usual Newcastle went through it and manly still trying to fix it and now we just gotta take it metaphorically speaking

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
No because Parramatta fans have an excuse (injuries), and have players that have ability.

So this was our best 17? I thought we have a few missing today. Morris boys , foran, a couple of forwards. So we have a little excuse, parra were comp fav with some as were cowboys and they are as shit as we are with far better rosters

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They say life isnt meant to be fair ... but our situation is seriously sh*t c*nted

Serpent

Kennel Established
Reaction score

To be fair bro we have no excuses, we are dog shit, weve fallen apart and its not looking good for next year atm to be honest.
We need some big signings.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"For sure - if our reserve grade had played, we would have won."? I hate to tell you this but they got beaten yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.