THIS.... is what I've been waiting for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Despite all the anger, the frustration, and the negativity... THIS.. right here... tonight.. is EXACTLY what I've been after as a fan.

Win or lose tonight, my reaction would have been the same.. EFFORT.

80 minutes of solid effort and never giving up.

We looked like a different side out there tonight.

Hopefully our season starts tonight!!

So proud of the Bulldogs tonight... every single one can hold their head high.

Now to use this as a building block to continue like it till the end of the season.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mr I..
You are correct..I enjoyed reading that mate

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How good are the ISP boys? Lachy brings so much enthusiasm, he was everywhere for the 80. Smith and Holland were great and even JMK had a good game... That was just a solid performance across the park

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
We try every week bar the last month of football because of what has been happening behind the scenes.

Knights are an average team, and are hard to watch witout ponga.

Good signs from Smith, Lewis, Ogden and Holland though, we have some good young pups to compete for spots next season

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We try every week bar the last month of football because of what has been happening behind the scenes.

Knights are an average team, and are hard to watch witout ponga.

Good signs from Smith, Lewis, Ogden and Holland though, we have some good young pups to compete for spots next season
Really liked Ogden debut

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Really liked Ogden debut
When he came off he walked past me and a few Knights fans heckled him saying "your shit 16 you did nothing out there" very original lol... he didn't even look at em but on the sly with his hand by his side he flipped the bird to them

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The true test will be next week without Klemmer. Raiders look hot right now and if we can at least keep up with them that’ll be a great start

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When he came off he walked past me and a few Knights fans heckled him saying "your shit 16 you did nothing out there" very original lol... he didn't even look at em but on the sly with his hand by his side he flipped the bird to them
Haha you can take the boy out of south Auckland’ ....

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much longer is jmoz out for? Tipping raiders will attack at montoya, although he was far better with bmoz outside him

Klemhammer

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Finally our team looks like it has enough stamina for 80mins rather than exploding out the gates then having no energy left for the later stages of the game

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been a bit depressed watching the Bulldogs this year only cause I care so much but after seeing young players like Smith, Lewis & the improvement in Holland this year I'm confident our club will be a force again in a couple of years.

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first try tonight took me back to the days as a teenager where I was sitting on the front row bench at the halfway line at Belmore in the mid 80's.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The first try tonight took me back to the days as a teenager where I was sitting on the front row bench at the halfway line at Belmore in the mid 80's.
That first try was very (The Entertainers) like :grinning:

Reactions: DT

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Despite all the anger, the frustration, and the negativity... THIS.. right here... tonight.. is EXACTLY what I've been after as a fan.

Now to use this as a building block to continue like it till the end of the season.
You and every true supporter Mr I :tonguewink:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The team has played hard and given their all for almost every game this season. They just haven't had the talent to get some more wins. Aside from the Titans game and maybe one other game, I never was questioning the effort of the players. That's one thing I think some people have overlooked and taken for granted all season.

After every close loss this season I felt sorry for the players (except Foran and Sharon) as they were giving their all and deserved some reward for their efforts once in a while. Thankfully for them they got that against Newcastle.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Agree. I thought they showed a lot of effort in defence in a few earlier games without being able to attack - we looked clueless inside the attacking 20 as usual in those games. On the weekend we had the effort in defence but also in attack, as well as bit of flair (from the whole team, not just one or two). I reckon Klem and Jacko leading from the front had a lot to do with the way the other boys played.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope we do the same to the Faders because they will still believe they are a chance to sneak into 8th spot :smilingimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.