Opinion This Is It!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Biggest game of the year, boys!

We either shut the naysayers up and give this top 8 a real crack, or we can get ready to face criticism internally and externally while sitting in last place.

Get ready for the magic today!

I've got major issues with Perham, but he's going to be given probably this one last chance and his career is on the line - and he knows it. Look for him to just take those hard runs up and stay the fuck out of that backline. I'll be judging him on his defence mostly... positioning last week was awful.

That right edge of Kiraz, Avo and Karl is going to turn into one of the best attacking edges of the NRL. They're going to score a few today boys, so get ready for it!

If we jag this win going into a BYE, all of a sudden we're fighting for the 8 and that's still with class players to return.

Fuck all the doubters, get ready for the Dogs to have a party! Dogs 13+

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Literally just woke up from a dream where Kiraz got the ball on in the last play of the game, it fumbled off his chest but he managed to volley it ahead off his foot and score the match winner after video ref review.

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
I expect a very ugly loss today and when you look at our side it’s glaringly obvious why.. No true HB, makeshift fullback and powder puff forwards. Our only hope is JAC putting on a show

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Literally just woke up from a dream where Kiraz got the ball on in the last play of the game, it fumbled off his chest but he managed to volley it ahead off his foot and score the match winner after video ref review.
I had a similar one but instead of Kiraz it was Paige Spiranac and instead of a football it was my…

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Problem is our guys have me mentally like previous years. Yes we should and can win this but will we?

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will Burton run the ball today ?
Or put more rockets up instead

cyborg66

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KO better do something or he will be back in nsw cup!!!

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stop giving me hope.

I have gotten so used to the shadows of shitness, you could basically call me Flanagan now.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Massive game, as far as this year is concerned, I’m confident we can get up - though, if we do loose, I really hope there are some level heads on here (being TK, unlikely) and see the season as one of invaluable experience for our up’n’comers.

Reality is, the Titans roster is superior to ours, anyone who knows footy understands this - it’ll be grit, strategy and energy that wins this game for us. Titans defence is not great, particularly out wide - our boppers need to run at Fafita all game to tire him out since most of their attack comes through him and his side of the field, see how we……..LesssssssGo!!!!!

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We'll score lots of tries but not after the ref will turn to bunker to look at every possible way to find no try.
Dogs to put cricket score.
I feel it :grinning:

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah baby!! We're gonna get those Tits today!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
My optimism took a nose dive after losing last weeks game, I was positive up till that point but poor performances 2 weeks in a row was a bit of a downer.

I dont care that we are sitting 17th, I dont care about making the top 8, all I care about is improving each week win or lose.

Its game day and my optimism is returning as we approach kick off.

Dont care who takes the field, put in a good performance and Ill be happy.