This AFL Bullshit has to Stop

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
1702439578495.png

I am totally sick of getting sucked into reading media about the WESTERN BULLDOGS that is masquerading as being about us. The agreement as I understand it was for the AFL team to use the Bulldogs name and Bulldog Logo as long as they were always referred to as the WESTERN BULLDOGS.

Time for us to lodge an official complaint.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 98296

I am totally sick of getting sucked into reading media about the WESTERN BULLDOGS that is masquerading as being about us. The agreement as I understand it was for the AFL team to use the Bulldogs name and Bulldog Logo as long as they were always referred to as the WESTERN BULLDOGS.

Time for us to lodge and official complaint.

Always a Bulldog
100% agree.

They do the same with “Saints”

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 98296

Time for us to lodge and official complaint.

Always a Bulldog
And what's more, they are red white and blue. We've been around longer . . . They have to go

kamaryn

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I mean ideally AFL wouldn't even exist - it's a waste of our talented young athletes, corporate sponsorship and fans on a sport that doesn't matter outside a few states. If only we only played league and football(soccer) so we could have a world class football team and a truly national league comp.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 98296

Always a Bulldog
I always search Bulldogs NRL for this reason

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 98296

Always a Bulldog
We dont have any superstars so u shouldve been able to work this out

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My two favourite teams in sport..
Along with the Canterbury Crusaders
Charlotte Hornets
Chelsea FC
CAIRNS Taipans..
It’s so awesome that one of my teams is a constant finalist..lol

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I mean ideally AFL wouldn't even exist - it's a waste of our talented young athletes, corporate sponsorship and fans on a sport that doesn't matter outside a few states. If only we only played league and football(soccer) so we could have a world class football team and a truly national league comp.
More states play AFL than League.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Google Algorithm has already learned that I follow the real bulldogs so has never brought up AFL shit.