Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Had the exact ones but ended up melting them on the mannal lol spoilt ****
I have one in a drawer somewhere but it's only Donatello stripped bare - nothing on him at all lol. It's probably worth $0.50 lol.

Whichever guy bought and preserved those action figures is a genius!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I splurged today and added a new Hugo Boss hat to my collection. I'm not those brand only ***** but I have always loved Boss back to my first suit when I was 15.

I had to walk out before I added to my wallet/cardholders collection lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
I splurged today and added a new Hugo Boss hat to my collection. I'm not those brand only ***** but I have always loved Boss back to my first suit when I was 15.

I had to walk out before I added to my wallet/cardholders collection lol
Bro what kind of wallet do you have? I have a dark brown Colorado one (folds into 3 not 2) and I'm looking to upgrade... and you're a man with good taste, sir.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Bro what kind of wallet do you have? I have a dark brown Colorado one (folds into 3 not 2) and I'm looking to upgrade... and you're a man with good taste, sir.
I personally prefer bifold as they fit in the pocket better but always look out for a tri-fold if it's thin enough.

Wallets and card holders I stay loyal to to Boss but if I find something I like I don't care about brands.

What do you like?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don’t buy those belroy wallets they are just about the worst you can get. Some Hand stitched wallets come with lifetime guarantee, these are pretty good http://ezraarthur.com/products/no-8-wallet/

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t buy those belroy wallets they are just about the worst you can get. Some Hand stitched wallets come with lifetime guarantee, these are pretty good http://ezraarthur.com/products/no-8-wallet/
If i spent 175 bones on this nice looking wallet unfortunately there would be no cabbage left to line it with, surley a nice looking wallet like that deserves to be filled with fresh bills

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If i spent 175 bones on this nice looking wallet unfortunately there would be no cabbage left to line it with, surley a nice looking wallet like that deserves to be filled with fresh bills
This wallet will last forever

Wahesh

Reaction score
I personally prefer bifold as they fit in the pocket better but always look out for a tri-fold if it's thin enough.

Wallets and card holders I stay loyal to to Boss but if I find something I like I don't care about brands.

What do you like?
Well I've used different ones over the years mate. Jag, Colarado, I even got this one from Camp Nou when I was in Barcelona - FC Barca wallet, but now I'm thinking of getting Pierre Cardin or Fossil, but can never find the perfect one. I've also gone bi-fold and tri-fold over the years, probably time for a bi-fold one now.

Wahesh

Reaction score
One of the things I like to look for in a wallet (but rarely find) is stitching that is a different colour to the wallet leather itself, eg a dark brown wallet with light brown/beige stitching, or black with yellow (had it once with my FCB wallet, something that really stands out)

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of the things I like to look for in a wallet (but rarely find) is stitching that is a different colour to the wallet leather itself, eg a dark brown wallet with light brown/beige stitching, or black with yellow (had it once with my FCB wallet, something that really stands out)
Dude i wear 8 dollar shoes( when i have to wear shoes) from kmart , 9$ dollar shorts
And whatever t-shirts and hats bunnings gives me my wallet is covered in paint glue fucking wood chips .i have absolutely no idea about fasion lol.
The only reason i wear undies is my boss is sick off seeing my nuts hanging out.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dude i wear 8 dollar shoes( when i have to wear shoes) from kmart , 9$ dollar shorts
And whatever t-shirts and hats bunnings gives me my wallet is covered in paint glue fucking wood chips .i have absolutely no idea about fasion lol.
The only reason i wear undies is my boss is sick off seeing my nuts hanging out.
LMFAO. I thought you were going to say to cover your arse LOL.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Well I've used different ones over the years mate. Jag, Colarado, I even got this one from Camp Nou when I was in Barcelona - FC Barca wallet, but now I'm thinking of getting Pierre Cardin or Fossil, but can never find the perfect one. I've also gone bi-fold and tri-fold over the years, probably time for a bi-fold one now.
I don't mind Fossil card holders, they seem to fit the cards well without over-expanding too much.

My next wallet/holder set I think will be Lacoste, I'll wait till after Christmas.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don't mind Fossil card holders, they seem to fit the cards well without over-expanding too much.

My next wallet/holder set I think will be Lacoste, I'll wait till after Christmas.
Love Lascoste. I have a few of their shirts. I haven't seen much of their wallets though, except in the Lascoste shop here in the city. Quite pricey.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Love Lascoste. I have a few of their shirts. I haven't seen much of their wallets though, except in the Lascoste shop here in the city. Quite pricey.
Yeah I think I mentioned before I only love Boss for high end shit, Lacoste for mid end shit and Nike for everything else.

And I hate anything flashy, most flashy, eye catching thing I own are my Dogs and Cowboys jerseys

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wait for sales cuzzie lol or outlets. I got the current slip on leather Lacoste shoes for 79 bucks down from 149.

PS any label always go for the classic range, they never go out of date.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah I think I mentioned before I only love Boss for high end shit, Lacoste for mid end shit and Nike for everything else.

And I hate anything flashy, most flashy, eye catching thing I own are my Dogs and Cowboys jerseys
When I first read that I thought of North Queensland Cowboys and I was like... da fuq? lol then I remembered Dallas ;)

Wahesh

Reaction score
I'm in the process of collecting pens now. Well... cool stationary in general.

These two are on my hit-list:

Hulk Stapler:

Staple Removers:

and...

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A bit like my main man Steven Seagal. That guy collects guitars (he's the lead singer in his band... yep, you read that right), and he also collects Japanese swords.

images (2).jpeg

Best title (and album) ever:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
Should hear his version of "lollipop" it will make your year. Here's a link, thank me later :joycat: