Stuff you collect

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Ever since i went to the US 2 years ago, i have an addiction to Jordan Basketball shoes, my tally is up to 30 and climbing....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ever since i went to the US 2 years ago, i have an addiction to Jordan Basketball shoes, my tally is up to 30 and climbing....
You see " those " people looting after the hurricane nothing but boxes of shoes lol

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You see " those " people looting after the hurricane nothing but boxes of shoes lol

Haha yeah, im sure they were just being nice and taking care of the shoes... how crazy was that

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Talk about kicking someone when they are down...
You got other people doing anything they can to help..they donate money, time.. then you get these low scum who take advantage of people who are hurting and vulnerable.. That's humanity in a nutshell.. A few assholes who make it harder for the rest of us..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sad really really sad. They aren't even stealing items that they need to survive FFS.

Let's hope that place is insured.

Wahesh

Reaction score
So I just got issue 2 of AC magazine, and this one comes with the Ezio figure :grinning:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Gosh. It's impossible to find this fucking thing on ebay for <$100 when you include postage. And in case anyone is wanting to know NO I don't plan on preserving it in the box like a geek... I plan on opening it up and using it as an ornament on my desk

Wahesh

Reaction score
Sega released this recently to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Sonic. They're selling like hotcakes at EB. I want a pack... but $35??

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sega released this recently to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Sonic. They're selling like hotcakes at EB. I want a pack... but $35??

Maybe if they had Super Sonic and Dr Robotnik lol

Wahesh

Reaction score
F**k it, I bought it, I don't care, you only live once.

$35 later...

Now you can't see it from the photo below as it's not clear, but the eyes, mouth and area around their belly's are all painted as pixels. I probably wouldn't have bought it if it weren't for the beautiful piece of artistic paint :hearteyes:

Now, time to peel off the price tag, put in the cupboard and let this thing appreciate in value.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Haha $70!!?? Damn the cards are expensive these days!
But that's a box full of good ones. They look like the rare, shiny ones. I gotta get the Pokemon cards in my wardrobe valued - I reckon I'll get something nice for them now :grinning: