2. Wheel of fortune coming back on channel 9 this year
3. seeing who the board will hire as our new coach
4. The new Star Trek movie:o
5. George Bush no longer being president of the U.S
6. The Olympic Games
7. Harold & Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay
8. The new X Files Movie
9. Euro 2008
10. World Youth Day in sydney, (plenty of nice young ladies coming to sydney)

number which one of these you are also looking forward to and add your own starting from 11.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
in no particular order

1. The Mummy 3
2. Wheel of fortune coming back on channel 9 this year
3. seeing who the board will hire as our new coach
4. The new Star Trek movie:o
5. George Bush no longer being president of the U.S
6. The Olympic Games
7. Harold & Kumar escape from Guantanamo bay
8. The new X Files Movie
9. Euro 2008
10. World Youth Day in sydney, (plenty of nice young ladies coming to sydney)

number which one of these you are also looking forward to and add your own starting from 11.
hey thats not a bad list, esp some of those movie sequels (barring * trek). I hope Obama gets the presidency. I wanna see mayhem and mass protest at the games (jst no crazy killin ****, jst a statement) and also Aust to own everyone in the swimming esp that nerdy freak Michael Phelps. Cbf abt euro 08 yet, ill be into it in the back end of it.

The one I ddnt even think of being interesting is #10. With a mill + ppl from all over the world damn theres gonna be some smokin euros and latins n persians oh and white chicks cant 4get them :p

for me it'd be:

11. roosters choking in yet another g/f (they look ominous this yr)

12. some hot albums due out (they're hiphop mind u) :
dr dre - detox, game - lax, nas - nice guy, lil wayne - tha carter 3, eminem - king mathers, ice cube - raw footage, busta rhymes - blessed and some west coast artists getting a chance to shine like clyde carson, glasses malone, lil eazy, crooked i etc.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
14. Foo fighters as well on april 29
15. Splendour in the grass. The spelndour bender of 07 was so good I'm gonna go back and live the byron lifestyle for another year hehe
16. Getting through my paeds placement. If any kids die, I'll quit nursing there and then.
17. Coming to sydney for rd. 13.
18. Watching the cowboys win 3 in a row this season.
19. Buying a pair of ltd ed. Kurt cobain inspired connies. Apparently they are decorated with his lyrics.
20. Paying off both credit cards. Halfway there!!!

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
im looking forward to:

soo cruise thats also my bday may 21

michael buble concerts x3 that im going to

that is all :p

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting through work today. I was told to do something last night and I did it exactly as they told me. Well they only gave me 1/2 of the info I needed and now it's not working so you watch my team leader go nuts at me when he gets in.

*sigh*

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
lol you look forward to alot of things.. to be honest, im looking forward to leaving work today, for the weekend to start, to go out saturday night. And then im going to be looking forward to the next weekend when i wake up monday morning..

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
actually, leesee the credit card one is a good one, im looking forward to that.. and also my 21st

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How The Dark Knight did not make your list - mystifies me tbh Roddi

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OH I'm looking forward to my lil trip to Adelaide tomorrow..

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
I Am Looking Forward To Death By Snou Snou Tonight

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im looking forward to the next 4 days tbh. Regardless of 2 assesment due being 2moro..

Friday: Mates 21st
Saturday: Mates 21st
Sunday: Dogs game/Then mate #1's footy game in Greenacre (should be funny watching him play. He will be at both parties as well - and will be getting demolished).
Monday:Touch-League season starts again :grinning:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
hey thats not a bad list, esp some of those movie sequels (barring * trek). I hope Obama gets the presidency. I wanna see mayhem and mass protest at the games (jst no crazy killin ****, jst a statement) and also Aust to own everyone in the swimming esp that nerdy freak Michael Phelps. Cbf abt euro 08 yet, ill be into it in the back end of it.

The one I ddnt even think of being interesting is #10. With a mill + ppl from all over the world damn theres gonna be some smokin euros and latins n persians oh and white chicks cant 4get them :p

for me it'd be:

11. roosters choking in yet another g/f (they look ominous this yr)

12. some hot albums due out (they're hiphop mind u) :
dr dre - detox, game - lax, nas - nice guy, lil wayne - tha carter 3, eminem - king mathers, ice cube - raw footage, busta rhymes - blessed and some west coast artists getting a chance to shine like clyde carson, glasses malone, lil eazy, crooked i etc.
You do realise the majority will be good catholic school girls? lol
They will be more interested in the cross and the pope then you :p

Status
Not open for further replies.