Opinion These players need to be replaced

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Swap Perham and Averillo for starters.

KO is not the answer, played bog average today in NSW Cup and we lost.
He was targeted today. Was shutdown but he still was involved more than flanno has ever been. I’d prefer him trying with Burton having a go than what I’m seeing currently.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We are missing Kiraz and jacs kick returns and speed and kikau on the edge Perham is an average full back at best and TPJ has done fuck all in his two return game bar turn over possession. It’s not going to get better over the next 6/8 weeks

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
100% perham is nothing and never will be. Has not made a break... worst fullback defence in the nrl. We need to put someone else there.
Maybe Kasey or Burns at least they have heart and run straight.

Perham looks like he is dancing every time he runs from fullback.

Have to try something else
Throw kiraz at fullback
Bring Skelton into centres

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Perham is the least of our problems. I don’t get the hate for him. He is marking time for Crichton.

Rajab is ineligible. He can’t be picked.

KO at the very least needs to come in as our 14.
Ain’t RAJAB in the top 30?

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
100% perham is nothing and never will be. Has not made a break... worst fullback defence in the nrl. We need to put someone else there.
Maybe Kasey or Burns at least they have heart and run straight.

Perham looks like he is dancing every time he runs from fullback.

Have to try something else
I keep hearing the commentators talking about Perham's stepping ability, but I'm still yet to see it. He had some nice touches, one leading to a try, but as a strike weapon he is MIA.

Where is he exploding onto passes from breaks by our forwards, or running the ball back hard when he takes a bomb? He is always in slow motion.

Averillo has speed to burn, and speed wins games.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
These threads always make me laugh, all criticism and no answers, the team is already choc full of reserve graders
I would expect reserve graders to play for a full time spot, but ours are simply overwhelmed instead of seizing the opportunity.
Admittedly players are all over the field and out of position, but we don't seem to have developed any set plays or understanding of where the support will be if a break is made.

Too many of our players think that once they pass the ball, they've done their job and can relax.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Why is Reynolds exempt? Added nothing since Nth Qld except penalties to the opposition
Because most fans have blinders on when it comes to JR. I was never his greatest fan he was full of errors and brain snaps without the ability of the better halves in the NRL. He's a protected species in here, you can't doubt his commitment ever but he's passed his used by date in the NRL. Ryan Sutton has too. He's gone down hill big time

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because most fans have blinders on when it comes to JR. I was never his greatest fan he was full of errors and brain snaps without the ability of the better halves in the NRL. He's a protected species in here, you can't doubt his commitment ever but he's passed his used by date in the NRL. Ryan Sutton has too. He's gone down hill big time
He cost us more points than he scored when he was a regular, and has not been effective at all this year.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These threads always make me laugh, all criticism and no answers, the team is already choc full of reserve graders
Thinking the same thing.

Other than Skelton getting a spot what played tonight will play again until troops start coming back.

Some calling for Sutton to be dropped is laughable. I get it he was our worst tonight arguably but who is next up?

The only one with enough brains to have the answers is Ciro so I will leave it to him.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I blame Okunbour, he has turned nearly everyone into a dope smoking bongs and dropping it on the floor.