There is so much wrong in this video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont know where to start, all i can say is " you been hit by a smooth criminal"

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't get over the impersonator continuing to perform while the man lay practically dead in front of him lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't get over the impersonator continuing to perform while the man lay practically dead in front of him lol

yeah thats one, but the crowd, the stupid kid who is eye balling the impersonator, no one really came to help the injured except the guy who was hit by the chair, fucken hell.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Love the reaction from everyone. Possibly broken neck, let's move him to make sure we finish him off.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
how creepy is that kid in life jacket/ hoodie, first he follows the impersonator , looks like he is in awe of this dance, when the guy breaks his neck, instead of helping him , he simply puts his arm up so to block the fake MJ from stepping on the poor guy who is most likely dead.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Some are saying he died, others he broke his neck, others he just knocked himself out.

Slowing the video right up, it does appear he misses landing directly on his cervical spine (which would result in quadriplegia), but rather soften the blow slightly with his right arm, before landing on his upper back rather than his neck.

Cant help but think this is slightly staged though.. the chair and how it was done look WAY too convenient.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They are the dumbest *****!!!!!!!! You're not meant to pick someone up or even move someone when there is a suspected broken neck back it has to be done by legit trained personnel so more damage isn't done. Fuk my life some people are so fkn dumb. Like if I know this I expect everyone to fkn know this.
I heard a story that christopher reeves after falling off the horse had he not tried to get up and walk he wouldn't have completely fkd himself for life.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Some are saying he died, others he broke his neck, others he just knocked himself out.

Slowing the video right up, it does appear he misses landing directly on his cervical spine (which would result in quadriplegia), but rather soften the blow slightly with his right arm, before landing on his upper back rather than his neck.

Cant help but think this is slightly staged though.. the chair and how it was done look WAY too convenient.
it looks staged because it was set up for him to do a backflip, i dont think its possible for somebody to set himself up to land on his head

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
i was more worried for the kids out front , luck impersonator micheal didn't pull out the jesus juice.........eh he he heeeeee

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They are the dumbest *****!!!!!!!! You're not meant to pick someone up or even move someone when there is a suspected broken neck back it has to be done by legit trained personnel so more damage isn't done. Fuk my life some people are so fkn dumb. Like if I know this I expect everyone to fkn know this.
I heard a story that christopher reeves after falling off the horse had he not tried to get up and walk he wouldn't have completely fkd himself for life.
That Reeve story is not true..his head almost came of the top of his spine..his impact was so severe..he did not try to get up..it was impossible..he's damage was further enhanced when the area of damage hemorrhaged..which can occur..thankfully this never happened to me..

But you are 100% right about that you shouldn't move people who are suspected of suffering spinal damage.. I have heard of two stories where a person was not aware they had compromised their spine..not spinal cord..

The first had a car accident..got out of the car to phone for help..collapsed while talking on the phone..their damaged spine gave way crushing the spinal cord..

The second was a cyclist who fell off his bike..he stood up..again not realising his spine was damaged..and walked over to the road curve and sat down..he too collapsed as his spine gave away damaging his spine..

So yes..don't move a person..or you..who is suspected of having a spinal injury..or they may not move again..

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

exactly, the incompetent idiots moving the collapsed person thinking they are trying to help instead they are making it worst.

It is so common in third world countries that when someone is unconscious on the ground the dumb people around the injured person try to wake him up by either throwing water on his face, moving his head up and putting in another person's lap or making a stretcher out of his body by grabbing his arms and legs and taking him to the doctors.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That Reeve story is not true..his head almost came of the top of his spine..his impact was so severe..he did not try to get up..it was impossible..he's damage was further enhanced when the area of damage hemorrhaged..which can occur..thankfully this never happened to me..

But you are 100% right about that you shouldn't move people who are suspected of suffering spinal damage.. I have heard of two stories where a person was not aware they had compromised their spine..not spinal cord..

The first had a car accident..got out of the car to phone for help..collapsed while talking on the phone..their damaged spine gave way crushing the spinal cord..

The second was a cyclist who fell off his bike..he stood up..again not realising his spine was damaged..and walked over to the road curve and sat down..he too collapsed as his spine gave away damaging his spine..

So yes..don't move a person..or you..who is suspected of having a spinal injury..or they may not move again..

Sorry champ, didnt think about you when posted this video, i hope you are ok and didnt bring back bad memories.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry champ, didnt think about you when posted this video, i hope you are ok and didnt bring back bad memories.
Mate f$&k you..it did bring back bad memories.. yeah..SHIT MICHAEL JACKSON IMPERSONATORS!! Ha ha. Ha ha ha lol!!
Nah my man..no probs..all groovy!! :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Mate f$&k you..it did bring back bad memories.. yeah..SHIT MICHAEL JACKSON IMPERSONATORS!! Ha ha. Ha ha ha lol!!
Nah my man..no probs..all groovy!! :grinning:
See why you are my hero brother, tough as fucking nails.

I'm telling you one day we will be running on the field together. I can see it happening.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
See why you are my hero brother, tough as fucking nails.

I'm telling you one day we will be running on the field together. I can see it happening.
A superb day that will be.. :grinning: How you doing today my man?

Ps. I'm really a pussy! Lol!

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck
Yuk
Poor bloke
I felt bit sick when I saw that

Fuck
I know the guy was being stupid
And accidents happen
But fuck
I feel sorry for him

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wasn't it a coincidence though it happened as soon as the "you been hit by, you been hit by a smooth criminal" part of the song.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't it a coincidence though it happened as soon as the "you been hit by, you been hit by a smooth criminal" part of the song.

lol, thats what i said in my first post.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
A superb day that will be.. :grinning: How you doing today my man?

Ps. I'm really a pussy! Lol!
Fuck off you're a pussy. You wouldn't even know how to pretend to be a pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.