Theories for this performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
btw our problems were due to the decoy rule, in 2012 our decoys did interfere with the defence and so they introduced a rule to stop us
Why can't the NRL introduce rules to stop Melbourne's wrestling/laying in the ruck or slowing the play the ball down to the max to stop them but need to stop us -_-?

I'm pretty sure when the Dogs win the NRL make more money of them then anyone else, why screw over on of your biggest assets? I don't get it...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Why can't the NRL introduce rules to stop Melbourne's wrestling/laying in the ruck or slowing the play the ball down to the max to stop them but need to stop us -_-?

I'm pretty sure when the Dogs win the NRL make more money of them then anyone else, why screw over on of your biggest assets? I don't get it...
The NRL do ban Melbourne ie crusher, grapple, chicken wing. All of these now illegal acts were invented by belly ache, as soon as the NRL ban one of their new moves he invents another one and it takes time (ie wait till players get injured and an uproar) to ban the new one. I hate the Storm, Slater and Belly ache, anything bad usually comes from them. They are protected because they are the thin line somewhat supporting the whole "Nation Rugby League" banner, which of course is ridiculous. Don't forget they pretty much ruined about half a decade of the history books with their salary cap rorting too! Plus Souffs are the NRL golden child this year, IMO all assets have been given to them to win this years GF, don't know if anyone else has noticed it this year?

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The NRL do ban Melbourne ie crusher, grapple, chicken wing. All of these now illegal acts were invented by belly ache, as soon as the NRL ban one of their new moves he invents another one and it takes time (ie wait till players get injured and an uproar) to ban the new one. I hate the Storm, Slater and Belly ache, anything bad usually comes from them. They are protected because they are the thin line somewhat supporting the whole "Nation Rugby League" banner, which of course is ridiculous. Don't forget they pretty much ruined about half a decade of the history books with their salary cap rorting too! Plus Souffs are the NRL golden child this year, IMO all assets have been given to them to win this years GF, don't know if anyone else has noticed it this year?
Melbourne still get away with penalties some teams get done instantly for though, I don't get it haha

Status
Not open for further replies.