News The Zoom call that put Barrett in the box seat for Bulldogs job

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Suck a dick moron. I could not give a fuck about being right, my comments are about the club I love and not directed to flogs like you. Change was needed ?? You are a fuckwit captain obvious.. But that change is more than a coach out of his depth or hiring a proven loser. You dont like what I wrote, stiff shit. Dont read it and fuckin block me.
Nice Baz, Realist.. love your passion for our club.!!

but Barrett will be a good appointment if it happens, just my view of corse...!!!

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nice Baz, Realist.. love it..!!!!
Its pretty obvious where I sit Scooob, but I stuck solid for a long time with lots of shit I didn't agree with. But to me this is fucking wrong and I dont blame any supporters liking this direction or hoping it turns out positive. But dont tell me to get on board something I think is fucking wrong.

I dont think I have been over the top expressing my opinion, have I.....?:tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its pretty obvious where I sit Scooob, but I stuck solid for a long time with lots of shit I didn't agree with. But to me this is fucking wrong and I dont blame any supporters liking this direction or hoping it turns out positive. But dont tell me to get on board something I think is fucking wrong.

I dont think I have been over the top expressing my opinion, have I.....?:tearsofjoy:
Nah bro, it’s your opinion.. you don’t have to like it one bit, some will not Mind it others will, such as life..!!

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Suck a dick moron. I could not give a fuck about being right, my comments are about the club I love and not directed to flogs like you. Change was needed ?? You are a fuckwit captain obvious.. But that change is more than a coach out of his depth or hiring a proven loser. You dont like what I wrote, stiff shit. Dont read it and fuckin block me.
Hope you get back on the meds soon

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but crazy to think Barrett will be a failure before he’s even at the club. People need to chill

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't you all find it strange that so much info is out there about Barrett coming to our club? In a time when the board is revealing absolutely NOTHING but the world apparently knows that Barrett is coming as the next coach?

I'm wrong a lot. But this actually seems more like Barrett and his side pushing his case for the job through the media. You really think the Dogs would be the ones giving info about the Zoom meetings? When they've given us absolutely fucking nothing when it comes to info about the club?

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I guess appointing Barrett pretty much ends any speculation of us chasing Hastings.

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nice Baz, Realist.. love your passion for our club.!!

but Barrett will be a good appointment if it happens, just my view of corse...!!!
Watch it.....Baz is on a mission.
You might also get one of those 9inch long sausages to lick on as well...

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
How long will Barrett's commute be? Hopefully he doesn't live on the Northern beaches like Hasler. We want him feeling relaxed when he rocks up to work and no heavy nasal breathing like old mate.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s a stupid thing to say that you don’t give a fuck if it works out
From you, the legendary @AlzzBulldog..? hahahahahah.. Please, you have mindlessly bagged everything the club has done for years and now because Pay is gone you think your work is done and Barrett will fix everything?? Good for you.

I dont give a fuck, is in reference to Barretts appointment and not the clubs success which any supporter wants. I just dont believe our club and board have made the right choices on OUR behalf. Our, as in the supporters, members and sponsors and employees of the Canterbury Bulldogs who entrust them to run the joint.

If you dont like that answer then please accept the same one I gave mr j.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't you all find it strange that so much info is out there about Barrett coming to our club? In a time when the board is revealing absolutely NOTHING but the world apparently knows that Barrett is coming as the next coach?

I'm wrong a lot. But this actually seems more like Barrett and his side pushing his case for the job through the media. You really think the Dogs would be the ones giving info about the Zoom meetings? When they've given us absolutely fucking nothing when it comes to info about the club?
I think it was before Hasler was appointed remember all the stories about Ricky Stuart becoming coach. Of course it never eventuated then he came out in the media and said he felt he was used by the club. Interesting to see who ends up in the job.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Couldnt agree more.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well, I noticed that Baz was handing out sausages to mr j, and he was on a roll...so just warning you....
I’m good, he won’t hand out any too myself lol..!!!