The WWE thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
i have no idea what is happening, somebody give me a rundown of the last 6-8 years

btw its hard to imagine but we used to have a wrestling subforum on the kennel lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think it might be the ultimate warrior vs ravashing rick rude in the summer slam

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Triple h vs sting is going to happen this year. Also undertaker will fight a guy called Bray wyatt

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Triple h vs sting is going to happen this year. Also undertaker will fight a guy called Bray wyatt
It's happening at Wrestlemania in a couple of weeks. Seeing Sting wrestle in WWE finally will be the highlight.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's happening at Wrestlemania in a couple of weeks. Seeing Sting wrestle in WWE finally will be the highlight.
I remember wrestle mania 1 when hulk hogan an mr t went against paul orndorff and rowdy piper

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ultimate Warrior faced Ravishing Rick for the Intercontinental championship at Summerslam 89 and also in a cage match for the heavyweight championship at Summerslam 1990.

They also met in an Intercontinental title match at Wrestlemania V.

I don't know if I deserve a golf clap for knowing that.... Or a wedgie.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I grew up watching wrestling and still watch it now with my son. It's changed over the years but i still enjoy it.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ultimate Warrior faced Ravishing Rick for the Intercontinental championship at Summerslam 89 and also in a cage match for the heavyweight championship at Summerslam 1990.

They also met in an Intercontinental title match at Wrestlemania V.

I don't know if I deserve a golf clap for knowing that.... Or a wedgie.
Both lol I remember after watching the wrestling the kids in our area would run out back after who evers house we watching it at and get straight on the trampoline and go for it. Unknown to us it was fake we would belt the shit out off each other. How there was no serious injury is beyond me , although the odd fall between the springs getting a pinched scrotum was never nice

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Both lol I remember after watching the wrestling the kids in our area would run out back after who evers house we watching it at and get straight on the trampoline and go for it. Unknown to us it was fake we would belt the shit out off each other. How there was no serious injury is beyond me , although the odd fall between the springs getting a pinched scrotum was never nice
No injuries..... Lucky. I once almost broke my friend's neck after giving him a piledriver. He had some nerve damage and was in a neck brace for months. I'm grateful every day that his injury wasn't worse. I'd been piledriver quite a few times myself and was also put on a camel clutch for 10 minutes by my mate who is twice the size of me.

It's pretty extraordinary that none of us ever sustained permanent injuries considering the sh1t we used to get upto.

I think most of us use up 99 percent of our life's good luck quota in childhood haha.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fkn lol ahh the camel clutch man that shit hurt the old rowboat also didn't feel to great.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This year's WM will be the worst of all-time.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Fkn lol ahh the camel clutch man that shit hurt the old rowboat also didn't feel to great.
Haha imagine how that sh1t would feel now that our bodies aren't so youthful and flexible. Haha I think I've hung up my boots for good.

The only hold I wanna be put in these days is a sleeper hold, I'm always up for a good nap.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm the master of the figure 4 leglock lol

Status
Not open for further replies.