Opinion The Work Behind The Scenes

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
The sodium laced reply we all expected :-).
The sodium laced reply we all expected :-).
Lol clown who calls me pretentious for using ad hominem says sodium in place of salt. You can’t write this stuff.

No salt here, pompom dog. You tagged me in your cheerleading, so I replied with truth.

Insanity is trying to fix something by overhauling the one bit that isn’t broken.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had heard that the tigers are forcing there juniors (14-16 year olds) to travel to concord after school to do there clinics and training. Absolute fucking nightmare. How they didn’t build a centre of excellence out at Ctown Stadihm I’ll never know.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t tag me in your Pom-pom waving bull shot, Fam. Tigers have a great junior catchment, and look how far it’s getting them. Our pathways are already pretty strong, as evidenced by the success we’ve had in lower grades… success we were enjoying long before Gus was here. It’s not going to translate t to I too grade success so long as our development programs, systems and the way we treat young talent remain this bad.
Having a @Nasheed moment?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
The Tigers have been neglecting the area for a while now. Even Souths have been poking their noses in.

Reactions: ATT

PaulS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
St Gregory's Football program is only strong from Yr 10 to 12.

I know of dozens of boys that started at St Greg's and their football program was so poor in Yrs 7 to 9 that they moved to Fairfield Pats , Westfield Sports High, Hills Sports High etc .

The quality in Group 6 Macarthur is no where as good as Canterbury Bankstown and Parramatta comp from International U13s and up.

Penrith have the best comp in NSWRL followed by Canterbury- Parramatta.

These kids are showing that with their numbers in those district clubs and their development.

West Tigers are a shambles and have been so for half a decade in the lower grades. Nothing looks like changing soon either...

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Or it’s bleating on a forum instead of joining and supporting your club where you can genuinely have a say, which you can’t in cyberspace. Oh well :-).
What say could I have? Club members are cliquey and ostracise any of their own who disagree with them. Case in point, you and your attitude towards anyone who sees things differently (more realistically) than you.

I’ll support the club financially when they start looking out for the fans best interests rather than seeking deals of convenience to protect their jobs,

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What say could I have? Club members are cliquey and ostracise any of their own who disagree with them. Case in point, you and your attitude towardswhen they start looking out for the fans best interests rather than seeking deals of convenience to protect their jobs,
How would you know if you’re not a member?
Your latest excuse is being ‘cliquey’? Lame.

It’s not true anyway, voting history shows opinions have been divided previously.

Ah, that’s right - you’re ’hitting them in the hip pocket’. You show ‘em. And you claim ‘realism’ :tearsofjoy:.

Given you didn’t want to be tagged you’re very chirpy!