News The two NRL teams who will improve in 2023

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Same, that's when I lol'd and gave up reading.Also am sceptical about Schoupp we need better in the centres..
Not that I know many of the journos names anyway but wtf is Chase Christensen....
It’s off zero tackle where basically anyone can post an article. Op loves posting junk from there.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Any side with Robbie Farah on the coaching staff will end up in warring factions with have players not knowing who is in charge. And Marshall as well?
And Api? Recipe for disaster.
If there's any justice in the world, Farah and Marshall will kill their coaching aspirations quickly. They pretty much undermined Potter and got him sacked when he was head coach there through playing the blame game on him when their form was shit. And while I once had a soft spot for the Magpies because I lived in the area, I don't have a soft spot for the Tigpies.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm very confident we will make the 8. I think all the positivity around CC and the new players will help our up and coming blokes lift to another level, but a strong start to the season is a must for confidence and belief.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm very confident we will make the 8. I think all the positivity around CC and the new players will help our up and coming blokes lift to another level, but a strong start to the season is a must for confidence and belief.
Still a bit nervous about Ciraldo. Less so than I was about Barrett given Barrett's track record with a decent Manly roster. But we do need to start well IMO to get the confidence levels where they need to be.

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can’t say I share your confidence in making the 8 I think we are short forwards. King will hold his own but not dominate, TPJ when he wants to, and then when it comes to bench options we are poor

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If there's any justice in the world, Farah and Marshall will kill their coaching aspirations quickly. They pretty much undermined Potter and got him sacked when he was head coach there through playing the blame game on him when their form was shit. And while I once had a soft spot for the Magpies because I lived in the area, I don't have a soft spot for the Tigpies.
Will be justice and completely inevitable.
Probably the best examples of players getting what they want despite throwing tantrums and creating havoc.
Just because they won a GF.
If they get shut down, like Potter tried, then they will white ant.
Maybe Sheens is just waiting for this to happen so he can give the club an ultimatum? The spoilt brats? Or me?
Are there any players in their squad worth rescuing from the inevitable turmoil?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Will be justice and completely inevitable.
Probably the best examples of players getting what they want despite throwing tantrums and creating havoc.
Just because they won a GF.
If they get shut down, like Potter tried, then they will white ant.
Maybe Sheens is just waiting for this to happen so he can give the club an ultimatum? The spoilt brats? Or me?
Are there any players in their squad worth rescuing from the inevitable turmoil?
Apparently Nathan Brown was exactly the same with white anting his way into a coaching role. So maybe Marshall and Farrah will help to maintain the low ladder position for many years to come. If they do, it'd be worth keeping a recruitment team hovering round their junior competitions. The western suburbs are still a pretty strong area for league. You tend to see quite a few players step away from the Tigpies and thrive.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Schoupp and Burton will look multiple times better with passes from dummy half from Reed and Kikau the best decoy in the game. Our whole left side should be insane.
Insane is a stretch with Schoupp there, hardly a weapon and doesn't pass anyway..vastly better otherwise as you mentioned but for mine we're light for good centres, think Kiraz can tick one box(then we need a winger to step up OK could be the guy according to the "gun" lol)Alamoti is he ready? very unsure on that..and Skelton also needs work what's happening with him, he cracked the shits I read on here unsure how accurate that information was though...

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fool me once shame on you. fool me 8 years in a row shame on me…