The truth about last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have been cursed by the envious .

We were riding high a month ago the benchmark , the ladder leaders, the darlings of rugby league were playing amongst us as the halves of NSW and now the most unthinkable is happening..

This would have to be the most logical reason.

Whenever we think ill of anyone we are cursing them. If you drop a pebble in water it makes a ripple pattern. If you drop two pebbles in the water each will create its own ripple pattern. The patterns will interact. The points where they add to each other will increase the magnitude of the waves and is called resonance. Where they subtract from each other they are out of resonance.

Both we and a curse have the same structure. Both are mental-emotional energy vibrating in a universal space that is a field of Qi. We are a very complex emergent system that has developed enough complexity to be self nourishing and self aware. A curse is a simple energy form that needs to be created by a self aware being and only lives as long as the energy put into it lasts.

A curse can effect our qi through resonance, become part of our qi and act out in our lives. We, as self aware beings, can dispel the curse chi . You can be cursed, You can curse. You can remove a curse or reverse a curse. Just use the Reverse Curse Method.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
A curse can effect our qi through resonance, become part of our qi and act out in our lives. We, as self aware beings, can dispel the curse chi . You can be cursed, You can curse. You can remove a curse or reverse a curse. Just use the Reverse Curse Method.
Frequency of resonance can bring down bridges and buildings. Our wins have not been frequent or resonant. We are only as good as our weakest links; and we have too many of them pretending to play for our team.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol,
I got a good laugh from this post.
Don't get me wrong, I get the point you are making,
I just don't think it has anything to do with our form slump,

I truly think our lack of winning in recent weeks has more to do with other aspects.
I think in both games against the tigers and cowboys were a result of being up against teams who were really up for the games and we were a bit flat based on coming off 2 huge determined away wins against manly and storm.
I think those games took a lot out of us and our team had so many players out of position due to injury and suspension in key rolls.

The panthers game, we were desperate to turn around the losing streak as were panthers so we were playing a little to much catch up style footy, that on the back of terrible ref calls and momentum shifts against a panthers team equally as determined as we were.

This week against broncs comes down largely to Reynolds lack of a cool head under pressure and a team low on confidence trying to hard and forcing to many bad plays and mistakes creeping in,

Momentum and confidence in the nrl are so important and getting those are difficult when in a slump,

Can we pull ourself out of it at this stage of the comp.
I doubt it,

But that is the crusk of it,
No need to blame it on Ennis for leaving or speculate on player disharmony or rat boy from last year, or question our recruitment or Des as a coach,

Unfortunately our team has suffered some bad luck since round 10 and we are struggling to fight our way out of it and build confidence.

I concede this year looks just about dead, but we still have a strong team to build on into the future,

We are not a Canberra or sharks thank god, we have enough in our team to be a genuine threat next year without a complete clean out, despite my irrational comments last night under frustration.

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You pretty much nailed it in a rather nice philosophical new agey way.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Illuminati told the Masons to curse us.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fûcken Freemasons. I want to stab one, in the eye, with his dividers !!

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wolfmother, what are you smoking?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't think Josh was cursed, he was fuking possessed lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Looked what the cat dragged in ;)
G'day mate. Lovely day for a change in NZ today. Looking forward to a bit of Warriors and Sharks.
Don't mind the Warriors, if we bow out of the finals, I would like them to go all the way.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same. My second team as well.
Storm last night...mate they are going to regret that. Just goes to show what a team can achieve if they play with passion and will to win regardless of who is wearing the jerseys. Good on Newcastle. We could learn plenty from them
True, and they done it without Mullen and Boyd.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
For me, the group have collectively slipped into a vortex of self doubt. This has increased their anxiety, thereby moving them out of their intuitive flow. In this over thinking, over analysing state of mind, they are trying to hard and dropping balls.

A vortex creates momentum in any direction based on the beliefs of an individual or a group. The group think right now is dangerously locked into self doubt and denial of it, which prevents it from being confronted and shattered. This is why many of us realise that the odds are against us to turn this around in the short term.

However, it only takes one man coming from the heart t inspire the rest to move out of that self doubt curse of a spell.

Then this slump spell will be over and we will look back on it with relief we are back on track. I can dream can't I? All things starts as a dream. :grinning:

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
We're down on confidence because we're out of form because we're down on confidence because we're out of form etc.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just took two pebbles out of a pond. I also did some reverse cursing and will do more here. stnuc, selohssa, kcuf, tihs, ttobba, krow, sllib and kcoc. Does that mean we win a premiership now?

Would consulting a witch doctor help in any way? I know a witch doctor, they're not busy because witches aren't that common these days and sick witches less common than healthy witches.

Seriously though i think the combination of origin players missing, forwards hitting a wall with fatigue and others out injured played a big part in this slump starting. Then with Ennis and Inu both departing and departed, our side has seriously lost some Mojo. Fatigue is one thing that will hit every squad, but with some workhorse forwards out recently our impact forwards have carried a heavier burden and offered less impact. The player shuffles in our backline would not have helped with being drilled in set plays either. But this team wasn't playing the most skilled style of football or heavily reliant on set plays, they were just doing everything to support the bloke next to them on the field. Ennis and Inu are two very popular members of the squad and the fact that they both announced their departure dates within weeks of each other coincides with when we we seemed to lose that never give in spirit. If the success was coming from the feeling of being a united squad then seeing the squad break up at this time of year could have shattered united that feeling for a lot of the players. I hope they get the confidence and belief in the guy next to them back soon. We have a strong squad overall, they just need to believe it again.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol,
I got a good laugh from this post.
Don't get me wrong, I get the point you are making,
I just don't think it has anything to do with our form slump,

I truly think our lack of winning in recent weeks has more to do with other aspects.
I think in both games against the tigers and cowboys were a result of being up against teams who were really up for the games and we were a bit flat based on coming off 2 huge determined away wins against manly and storm.
I think those games took a lot out of us and our team had so many players out of position due to injury and suspension in key rolls.

The panthers game, we were desperate to turn around the losing streak as were panthers so we were playing a little to much catch up style footy, that on the back of terrible ref calls and momentum shifts against a panthers team equally as determined as we were.

This week against broncs comes down largely to Reynolds lack of a cool head under pressure and a team low on confidence trying to hard and forcing to many bad plays and mistakes creeping in,

Momentum and confidence in the nrl are so important and getting those are difficult when in a slump,

Can we pull ourself out of it at this stage of the comp.
I doubt it,

But that is the crusk of it,
No need to blame it on Ennis for leaving or speculate on player disharmony or rat boy from last year, or question our recruitment or Des as a coach,

Unfortunately our team has suffered some bad luck since round 10 and we are struggling to fight our way out of it and build confidence.

Spot on Skippy. We are trying. Sadly, trying too hard and so everything looks forced, rushed and falls over.
The three things in life that can last forever....belief, hope and love can bring us out of this slump just as easily as we slid into it. We dont need negativity or accusations that certain players are shite. Belief. Hope and Love.

Status
Not open for further replies.