The toughest decision of my life: Idris

Status
Not open for further replies.

tips

Waterboy
Reaction score
Joel Reddy. No No NO.

Lafai looks good from the little I have seen, to be honest Bryson might be struggling when Morris returns.

PS - This is my first post, its great to be a part of the site. keep up the discussions team...

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Regardless of what the agent sayd it is so refreshing to see a player say "it is about the money" rather than lie and claim it's about the challenge or whatever. It may not only be about the money but it certainly makes up part of it.

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Regardless of what the agent sayd it is so refreshing to see a player say "it is about the money" rather than lie and claim it's about the challenge or whatever. It may not only be about the money but it certainly makes up part of it.
He's just a class act IMHO ... does nothing wrong by us

and to be fair, if we offered him the TV deal, abit more money (which we shouldn't, granted) but he would have stayed

It's just nice to get an article (he didnt have to do that), sign out early so we have time to chase others etc

Bulldog_NJ

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Junior Sau, and James Graham would be massive.

Joel Reddy can stay at Parra

Hubdy

Bite Me
Reaction score
good luck to him and it is sad to see him leave :(
it was a pleasure to watch you play through out our grades and for our proud club
i hope you do play well for the rest of the season and give us a 110%

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Lol Joel Reddy.. No doubt will be given a glowing endorsement from our Parra contingent and Goodwin. Do not want ever..

Sick of signing 100's of ****s.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
Read in an article today that Junior Sau wants a massive pay rise from the Knights but Bennett i'm pretty sure WON'T give it to him. If he thinks he'll be getting a pay ride from us. Ha, it won't happen.

We have Lafai who has shown he is more then capable, and if injuries occur we can easily teach Mr. Wright how to catch a ball over the off-season.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
How awesome would it be if he had of just said "Yeah its about the money, I just couldnt knock it back"
You would get more respect from me with that line

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Read in an article today that Junior Sau wants a massive pay rise from the Knights but Bennett i'm pretty sure WON'T give it to him. If he thinks he'll be getting a pay ride from us. Ha, it won't happen.

We have Lafai who has shown he is more then capable, and if injuries occur we can easily teach Mr. Wright how to catch a ball over the off-season.
I read one too (maybe the same?).
Apparently Junior Sau is on $180K, and he is asking $250K to stay.

SaMi..

SaMi..
Reaction score
I read one too (maybe the same?).
Apparently Junior Sau is on $180K, and he is asking $250K to stay.
That's the one, yeah i HIGHLY doubt the dogs would offer a player like Sau $250k or anything near that.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
would be gullible to believe that he didnt leave for the money

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
That's the one, yeah i HIGHLY doubt the dogs would offer a player like Sau $250k or anything near that.
Maybe, but isn't Sau classified as a Kiwi International?
If so, don't you reckon he would be worth $250K?

P

PTE HOLLAND

Must have been hard for Jamal to way up 500k a year, compared to our 350k

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
How awesome would it be if he had of just said "Yeah its about the money, I just couldnt knock it back"
You would get more respect from me with that line
Agreed. Instead he said:

"I’ve spent four years with the club and everyone knows I would have loved to stay with the Dogs but I have to look after my career and make sure it's in the best interest of my development as a footballer and a general lifestyle choice."

What he means is:

"I've been here for four years and if they had offered me the same money, there was no reason to move but they didn't and now I get an Audi, an apartment on the Gold Coast and a TV show to boot. Who the hell would stay?"

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
man, i think he is overpaid, i mean the money he will be paid, is not money well spent when you compare him centre's like Greg Inglis who are proven player at rep level also.. Good luck to him & GC titans, but in a way i'm glad we didnt out bid them ti keep him here.. Again well handled by Todd Greenberg and the club, and we win soem but also lose some, so i' fussed at losing some that arent fullfilling expectations, so long as we win some good players in return, and this has already happened, with the likes of Hodkinson, keating, pritchard, recently signing with us

P

Paint.

If Reddy signs with us, Paulina would kill his sister at the games.
Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.