The Tim Lafai Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBDog

In the Zone
Reaction score
Confidence is a big thing..ask T Rex
The problem with Tim, if you would call it that is he dosent know how good he is.
With the guidance of Des and senior players he will be a force to be reckoned with for years, hopefully in a Dogs jumper
He has always been a good defensive centre, but so are others.
He is now getting through the line and busting tackles.
Now all he has to to do is be aware of support play which will result in tries.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Confidence is a big thing..ask T Rex
The problem with Tim, if you would call it that is he dosent know how good he is.
With the guidance of Des and senior players he will be a force to be reckoned with for years, hopefully in a Dogs jumper
He has always been a good defensive centre, but so are others.
He is now getting through the line and busting tackles.
Now all he has to to do is be aware of support play which will result in tries.
got him for the next three so thats good, i agree, already great but can be even better and we will see that over those years.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lafai could become as dangerous as GI imo if he stays injury free and gains more experience and confidence.

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He seemed to be the only player capable of breaking the line last Friday.

I've been wanting to see him succeed since day 1, and he's been my favourite player since. I still think he's a better player on the left side, but he's having a real go on the right which is great.

Seems like a great kid too that's very faithful to his religion and team.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score

I've been wanting to see him succeed since day 1, and he's been my favourite player since. I still think he's a better player on the left side, but he's having a real go on the right which is great.

I think he goes better on the right Ray , in fact everytime he touched the ball he either made a break or good metres . On a side note I think JJ COULD WORK ON HIS OFFENCE A BIT , seems to get tackled easily .
Timmy is on fire

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is something about him. Fast, agile, strong, its all there.

He will be the dominate centre in the NRL in a couple years. SOO duties are around the corner!

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

He will be the dominate centre in the NRL in a couple years. SOO duties are around the corner!
He would do more damage on the left because now he is stepping towards the sideline I think it wouldn't change Morris game too much because he relies on strength,power and speed. Lafai relies on footwork he hada good left foot step

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

The bloke isn't a kid anymore aswell, he is starting to become a very good man and role model for younger blokes around our club aswell to be honest. He is humble and was waiting for his time with no complaints or dramas and then showed loyalty in return, bloody great person to have around your club!

Best of luck to him and his wife to be aswell!

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
*Bump*

This guy is an animal, an absolute machine who I hope plays his career out with us.

DIRKDIGGGL3R

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He's become our number 1 centre, he is the total package and hope he is blue and white for life.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
*Bump*

This guy is an animal, an absolute machine who I hope plays his career out with us.
Agreed, he is getting married soon and has a bub on the way when they were told they won't be able to. I hope we get the premiership to cap off his brilliant year!

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tim Lafai has always been regarded as "very promising". Today he came of age. He stood up and delivered. Well done to him.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He has always had this in him, he just needed to mature. His off field life is going great and he is settled with his partner and is dedicated to his nutrition and training. Great reward for a hard working young player.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
The thing which gets unnoticed about him is his football brain. He always reads the play well and puts himself in the right position. that first try is a prime example and was crucial to help get us that roll on.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

100%
QLD won't know how to handle us in the future
1. Moylan
3. Walker
4. Lafai

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who cares about Origin,
Sh!t man, don't reply to everything that is said just to have a little dig, it is actually ok to not feel the need to reply to everything that is said.

The guy is just talking excitedly about a potential Origin moment, good on him and for what it's worth, that has a super nice look about it for NSW.

You're a vibe killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.