The Tim Lafai Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Cannot believe how this guy is developing. Has been a bit-part player without truly establishing himself, but now he is nearly unstoppable on that right edge!

Always seems to break tackles and is a rock in defence. He seems very proud and passionate to be a Bulldog and the "in your face" he gave to Goodwin after Thompson's hit to dislodge the ball pumped me up no end.

If Morris starts finding his feet (clearly, he needs some early ball and a bit of space) and I feel we would pose one of the best centre pairings in the competition.

Also, just can't believe how big Lafai is, looks like a monster at the moment.

Man crush confirmed!

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He's been playing better in attack than Morris this year. If he had Hodkinson on his inside, Rather than Reynolds he would probably be doing even better.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Kids a superstar I saw great talent in him a few years ago. The theory that he couldn't play on the right was ridiculous, he has shown this year what he can do when he gets a bit of room.
I'd like to see the halves give him more early ball, they just need to feed him.

Tegga

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i rate him and leilua as the best attacking centres in the nrl, morris is great too but he is speed and power, these two have the razzle dazzle thrown in

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Agreed mate, Reynolds running game throws our attack out at times.

That off the cuff play of his though is what makes him and creates unpredictability.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
He showed promise in spurts a few years ago but injury has always crueled his momentum in FG. Now hes stringing some games together and getting confident he is looking great!

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Great step and very elusive for a big guy. Add strength to that and you have yourself a match winner. Would love him to receive the ball more when the team is going forwards not sideways because he's looking more dangerous than Morris.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Best Centre pairing in the NRL at the moment?

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
me and my girlfriend stalk him and jacqui(fiancé) on insta, hardcore man/couple crush haha no homo.

B

bruisebrothers

The only thing tim needs to do is pass a little more. Other than that his game is near perfect

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we have mark o'meley 2 with klemmer and now we have willie tonga 2

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He is great to watch and is a good young man with his head screwed on right, you forgot to talk about him with his shirt off of you are after a crush ;)

I also agree we do have the best centre pairing in the game to be honest, around Origin time if Josh is selected he should lift his game and watch them both go hard!

Fruitty Pebbles

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally a proper stand alone thread for Lafai. I have always held this guy in high regards, but similar to Hodko has had injuries that halted his progress. Im soo f**** happy for him,the guys a gun

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He is great to watch and is a good young man with his head screwed on right, you forgot to talk about him with his shirt off of you are after a crush ;)

I also agree we do have the best centre pairing in the game to be honest, around Origin time if Josh is selected he should lift his game and watch them both go hard!
Hopefully Stanley is back by then to play centre.

b00merang

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The dude is a tank. Managed to keep most of his speed and agility after bulking up and getting a sh*t load stronger. His presence on that right edge will scare the sh*t out of opposition teams soon... if it doesn't already.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully Stanley is back by then to play centre.
Yeah, I think Morris will come back with a spring in his step is selected for Origin. Stanely and Thompson on the wings seem to be the go for this year, Inu better pick up fast because he might not make it back only in the case of injury (touch wood for none!).

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
hottest wife ever.
She is a pretty woman isn't she, fit aswell (my favourite type of woman) haha

The dude is a tank. Managed to keep most of his speed and agility after bulking up and getting a sh*t load stronger. His presence on that right edge will scare the sh*t out of opposition teams soon... if it doesn't already.
The dude is an athlete deadset, he knows how to train and keep his body going very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.