the thread about nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
16 months in jail. At the time the judge said that he was a disgrace and brought shame on the Islamic faith. He was also shamed by the local Muslim leaders.
Good outcome all in all,
Hopefully this discourages any other would be backward barbaric freak who thinks he or she can act out these primitive outdated and shameful aspects of sharia law here in the land of the free,

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Does anyone else get a crazy itchy asshole at the shops?

Happened to me the other day. I did eat a whole jar of jalapenos the day before.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Happened to me the other day. I did eat a whole jar of jalapenos the day before.
Lol the one where I simple scratch wont suffice , so you basically got get half your hand past the check and give it a good gouge ?
Yeah it's happened

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol the one where I simple scratch wont suffice , so you basically got get half your hand past the check and give it a good gouge ?
Yeah it's happened
Matter of fact I just had a good scratch a second ago,

Got a healing hemaroid
It's itchy as fuk but still sore

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah it's happened
Yes! That's the one. Is it a symptom of ring of fire or something?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes! That's the one. Is it a symptom of ring of fire or something?
Get this chilli sauce
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...9fHnJ6oTx6VEOTk7A&sig2=AY0VsjuOaQWAcva8w5_S3w.
Its very hot but you do get used to it , but warning slowly build your tolerance to it , I over done it once and had to bolt into a pub to crap I was holding my entire body of the seat with 2 hands and felt like I had a light saber up my arse.
I had 2 wet toilet paper after it and stick it between my cheeks to cool the core temp of the balloon knot it was painful.
But its good chilli

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Get this chilli sauce
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&...9fHnJ6oTx6VEOTk7A&sig2=AY0VsjuOaQWAcva8w5_S3w.
Its very hot but you do get used to it , but warning slowly build your tolerance to it , I over done it once and had to bolt into a pub to crap I was holding my entire body of the seat with 2 hands and felt like I had a light saber up my arse.
I had 2 wet toilet paper after it and stick it between my cheeks to cool the core temp of the balloon knot it was painful.
But its good chilli
Blue&White eats that with a spoon right out of the jar lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol ive seen him do the hottest chilli in the world and not even blink the dude is a freak of nature. If I didn't see him consume what he consumed with my own eyes I would not believe it.
It still fukks with my head his chilli tolerance

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lol ive seen him do the hottest chilli in the world and not even blink the dude is a freak of nature. If I didn't see him consume what he consumed with my own eyes I would not believe it.
Yeah I love and can handle my chilli but fuk me dead B&W is an animal.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

What ? Do you only get it at the shops ?

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That guy's fkn nuts though.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Women spoil all the bloody fun , I was eyeing off one of the kids pogo sticks and I thought that would be pretty cool to bounce around the pool with .
Mrs southy thought other wise and yelled at me before I could get it in the pool.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Women spoil all the bloody fun , I was eyeing off one of the kids pogo sticks and I thought that would be pretty cool to bounce around the pool with .
Mrs southy thought other wise and yelled at me before I could get it in the pool.
Yeah I know what you mean, the missus always screams out "your heart" when I'm about to do some fun/dangerous shit lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean, the missus always screams out "your heart" when I'm about to do some fun/dangerous shit lol
Lol she was more concerned with the pogo stick as its new and she didn't want the salt water to stuff it , she couldn't of given a fukk if I cracked me noggin open , twas all about the pogo stick

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol she was more concerned with the pogo stick as its new and she didn't want the salt water to stuff it , she couldn't of given a fukk if I cracked me noggin open , twas all about the pogo stick
Maybe she was worried about you breaking you personal 'pogo stick'!!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol. Maybe you should listen to her. At least till you get your transplant.
Crazy f@ck !

Status
Not open for further replies.