The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Constantly cleaning up threads because @Eeee and @Realist90 have a bitchfight, and then in my spare time trying to keep maybembye and Gotenks from killing each other.
Hey hey in my defenceeeee I only state my opinions I always said in my posts I respected eeee's posts but don't accept or agree with them!!!! You don't have to hate me just coz it'll look sexist if you don't hate me!!!!! Anyways most of what I say is actual based on facts rather than the oh don't wanna upset his/her feelings by talking truth. Mutha bitches

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're not being rude at all..that's exactly what they do..they must get on your nerves too!
It's a fkn bitch bro but like compared to your situation I am being a fkn bitch. But they are fkn annoying sometimes I have to get someone to put my shoes and sox on.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a fkn bitch bro but like compared to your situation I am being a fkn bitch. But they are fkn annoying sometimes I have to get someone to put my shoes and sox on.
You should wear thongs! Lol

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Being banned for equality reasons so eeee wouldn't feel vulnerable and victimised, being intolerant as I state facts rather than pc facts gets grinds my gears.
@Mr Invisible take away my ban and tag me into the debate in the trump thread I am dyinggggg!!!!!

buhahahhahahahha!

Mr.I let the fucker suffer

I can already see Realist like the fish out of the water.

buhahahahahha

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Constantly cleaning up threads because @Eeee and @Realist90 have a bitchfight, and then in my spare time trying to keep maybembye and Gotenks from killing each other.
You were already told that realist was not the problem.

Even by one of your mods you were told that.

Locking posts about young libs yelling white power while wearing make america great again....

Well

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
who said about me younger than RP?
Yeah I realised my mistake after I posted and was not fkn bothered editing for pc reasons suk it up hahaha fkn discrimination against age and shit sheer me in the fkn asshole

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I realised my mistake after I posted and was not fkn bothered editing for pc reasons suk it up hahaha fkn discrimination against age and shit sheer me in the fkn asshole

just checked his age, he is fucken 46!

I am way younger, lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
just checked his age, he is fucken 46!

I am way younger, lol
See! This is why pc is fkd up, I had to change your age and edit my post as to not discriminate against your age but I was fkn right anyway.
Fkn political correctness cannot and will not succeed so long as I am here to fuk it right in the ear lobe you know those gay ass piercings that stretch the ear lobe? That's political correct it's a gay ass fkn piercing and I fuk it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
See! This is why pc is fkd up, I had to change your age and edit my post as to not discriminate against your age but I was fkn right anyway.
Fkn political correctness cannot and will not succeed so long as I am here to fuk it right in the ear lobe you know those gay ass ratings that stretch the ear lobe? That's political correct it's a gay ass fkn piercing and I fuk it

I dont understand a word what you said in your second line but it sounded funny anyway, lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I dont understand a word what you said in your second line but it sounded funny anyway, lol
Trust me I do not even understand either but the main thing to take from it is, I will always fuk political correctness right in the ear lobe.
I hope this clears the confusion

Also thanks for the continued support whilst trump may not be willing to take in refugees you can rely on your Aunty ms castle to give free houses and memberships to refugees.
Ms Castle

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
F$&kin spasms.. They give me the shits..I wake up with them..I have them all day..I even have them when I look like I'm not ..I have them when I go to bed.. They can be dangerous and Throw me out of my chair..I hate them.. Drives me crazy!
would pot help with spasms?