The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What grinds my gears the most is that I got sick and only have 20% use of my heart and decreasing. It really ****ed up my life in every aspect.
I'm sorry to hear man. Keep praying, God never closes a door without opening a window and he has a plan for you I'm sure of it.
I'll keep you in my prayers.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Russian war ships, what a cockhead.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear man. Keep praying, God never closes a door without opening a window and he has a plan for you I'm sure of it.
I'll keep you in my prayers.
Thank you Mrs.

N

Natboy

Got a new one, I'm no racist, I'm Lebanese myself but Lebo's that think they can sweet talk you to get shit for free, get the fcuk outta here!!!!
Ahh so you'll have Lindian or Indianese kids :grinning:

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL at Indianese kids...Caramel babies it will be hahahahaha

N

Natboy

Haha well I'm glad I could put a smile on your face.
You can just picture these little babies with full mullets saying to hospital admin now listen here I am telling you what you must give me discount golly gosh followed by a head wobble

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha well I'm glad I could put a smile on your face.
You can just picture these little babies with full mullets saying to hospital admin now listen here I am telling you what you must give me discount golly gosh followed by a head wobble
I brought more than a smile. I'm laughing so hard on the train but I'm trying to not make any noise so I look like a retarded seal lolllllll

I do this to my husband everyday. He can't do an accent but I can so I do it and wobble my head and say 'oooo good curry in a hurry' hahahahahaha I'm slack but it's funny!
Can you imagine them saying
"come on bro hook me up with a sick deal" but in an Indian accent? Lol

N

Natboy

I brought more than a smile. I'm laughing so hard on the train but I'm trying to not make any noise so I look like a retarded seal lolllllll

I do this to my husband everyday. He can't do an accent but I can so I do it and wobble my head and say 'oooo good curry in a hurry' hahahahahaha I'm slack but it's funny!
Can you imagine them saying
"come on bro hook me up with a sick deal" but in an Indian accent? Lol
Hahaha retarded seal. I can picture it. You laugh but keep it in and it's like large burbs and your whole body bounces haha
I saw one of my mates do that but vomited when he opened his mouth after a few too many kingfishers haha

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
*Bump*

I discovered a new one.
Dick heads that talk obnoxiously loud on public transport when the person they're speaking to is right next to them and the whole carriage is silent except him.

Everything about this clown makes me more pissed off!
He's talking a lot of shit about God knows what, he looks like he's a typical newtown hipster, and I can hear his f***ing annoying voice over my headphones with the volume on my music to full blast so I can try draining out his voice but he's still going!!!
FFS I'm prepared to rip out his voice box and use it to strangle him.
I have no idea how someone can talk that much and that loud and not give themselves a ****ing headache!

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh great and now some Asian decided to sit directly behind me so I can smell the shit he's eating and I have ages to go before I get to f***ing campsie!

FML :banghead:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
*Bump*

I discovered a new one.
Dick heads that talk obnoxiously loud on public transport when the person they're speaking to is right next to them and the whole carriage is silent except him.

Everything about this clown makes me more pissed off!
He's talking a lot of shit about God knows what, he looks like he's a typical newtown hipster, and I can hear his f***ing annoying voice over my headphones with the volume on my music to full blast so I can try draining out his voice but he's still going!!!
FFS I'm prepared to rip out his voice box and use it to strangle him.
I have no idea how someone can talk that much and that loud and not give themselves a ****ing headache!
I had a similar one today. One of my co-workers was telling a story to another co-worker and as he told the story she kept saying "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah". Everyone does this when there's a pause but she kept doing it while he was talking. He'd be half way through a word and she'd say "yeah" really loud constantly.

It gave me a headache just listening to it. If I was the one telling the story I would have been pissed.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I want to start a business putting people in their place lol

If you're too nice to tell them to shut the fuk up, I'll do it for $19.95 per dickhead lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Assassinate him! Lol
Believe me if I had a gun I'd make it look like a freak accident lol

I had a similar one today. One of my co-workers was telling a story to another co-worker and as he told the story she kept saying "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah". Everyone does this when there's a pause but she kept doing it while he was talking. He'd be half way through a word and she'd say "yeah" really loud constantly.

It gave me a headache just listening to it. If I was the one telling the story I would have been pissed.
Thats exactly like when you have teeny boppers talking and using the word 'like' between every word.

It happened once when I was on my way to work early morning, 2 Asian girls sat infront of me and my luck I left my headphones at work the night before.
No word of a lie the whole conversation was just this...
"like she totally like ****ed like the exam up, like we totally told her to like stop like wagging school like it's so not normal like honestly like she's going to like get in like heaps of shit off like the teachers and like that..."

If the guy infront of them didn't snap it at them first, I would have made sure she never spoke a word again.
It gave me a headache just typing that out lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Like just elbow her like in her throat like so she can't talk for weeks or like she will sound like Lockyer.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to start a business putting people in their place lol

If you're too nice to tell them to shut the fuk up, I'll do it for $19.95 per dickhead lol
I wish I was too nice! I'm just too tired and I tell people off for their stupidity for a living lol. How about I just hire you and SoH to actually say and do what I'm thinking when I get the shits, saves me the trouble and energy that I so eagerly need to save for work on Monday!

Like just elbow her like in her throat like so she can't talk for weeks or like she will sound like Lockyer.
She was like infront of like me like in that you know like seat like with her little like ditsy like friend who like, likes the way she like says like all the time.

Should have done what Homer did to Lenny while she was sipping on her coffee lol