The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
*Bump*

I discovered a new one.
Dick heads that talk obnoxiously loud on public transport when the person they're speaking to is right next to them and the whole carriage is silent except him
I have recently too become annoyed by people like this since i have been having to catch public transport to St Vincent hospital. I have found that it is normally pommy lads and young girls who are just talking so much crap that no one else really wants to hear on their travels.

Chicks and the whole "like" thing i agree with you about as well, like learn to talking like normal like already!!

Had a group of girls sitting in front of me on both sides of the bus talking to each other loudly and liking after ever 4th word. After putting up with it for 20 mins or so i decided to mimic their style of talking while talking to my mate. After we both mocked them they gave us filthy look and shut up. When we got to our stop and were getting off i turned to the girls and said" like later babes, call me" They were not amused, but we were pissing ourselves. F@#kin dense bimbos.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I wish I was too nice! I'm just too tired and I tell people off for their stupidity for a living lol. How about I just hire you and SoH to actually say and do what I'm thinking when I get the shits, saves me the trouble and energy that I so eagerly need to save for work on Monday!

She was like infront of like me like in that you know like seat like with her little like ditsy like friend who like, likes the way she like says like all the time.

Should have done what Homer did to Lenny while she was sipping on her coffee lol
Fkn lol

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have recently too become annoyed by people like this since i have been having to catch public transport to St Vincent hospital. I have found that it is normally pommy lads and young girls who are just talking so much crap that no one else really wants to hear on their travels.

Chicks and the whole "like" thing i agree with you about as well, like learn to talking like normal like already!!

Had a group of girls sitting in front of me on both sides of the bus talking to each other loudly and liking after ever 4th word. After putting up with it for 20 mins or so i decided to mimic their style of talking while talking to my mate. After we both mocked them they gave us filthy look and shut up. When we got to our stop and were getting off i turned to the girls and said" like later babes, call me" They were not amused, but we were pissing ourselves. F@#kin dense bimbos.
LOL I'm surprised they didn't think that you guys were trying to hit on them.
Maybe they did but they thought they're too good for anybody and everybody

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Believe me if I had a gun I'd make it look like a freak accident lol

Thats exactly like when you have teeny boppers talking and using the word 'like' between every word.

It happened once when I was on my way to work early morning, 2 Asian girls sat infront of me and my luck I left my headphones at work the night before.
No word of a lie the whole conversation was just this...
"like she totally like ****ed like the exam up, like we totally told her to like stop like wagging school like it's so not normal like honestly like she's going to like get in like heaps of shit off like the teachers and like that..."

If the guy infront of them didn't snap it at them first, I would have made sure she never spoke a word again.
It gave me a headache just typing that out lol
If that annoys you you would strangle my nephew. sometimes he can have a whole conversation that you have to guess at.

"The other day i was with wotsisname from down the street he was after a thingamajig from the shop. He's like you should come to the thing with me next week. I'm like nah i have other things to do with Jake and stuff."

So basically i know that Jake didn't need a thingamajig and got nothing else from the conversation.

What grinds my gears is corner stores that only have prices on their take away menu. I bought a reasonably priced schnitzel and chips with gravy for lunch yesterday ($7.50) at a corner store near my house and thought, seems cheap enough here, i'll buy 2L of coke and a loaf of bread (the coles $0.85 loaves). These two items cost me $9 FFS.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOL I'm surprised they didn't think that you guys were trying to hit on them.
Maybe they did but they thought they're too good for anybody and everybody
Lol yeah i find that most of them kinda girls think they are hot stuff and unwinnable to my kind, your average joe. Honestly though i wouldn't have hit on them knowing that if i did manage to secure a date that there is no way i could have an intellectual conversation and would most likely hang myself with the napkins if i had to hear her say "like" again.

Lady Emerald

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that annoys you you would strangle my nephew. sometimes he can have a whole conversation that you have to guess at.

"The other day i was with wotsisname from down the street he was after a thingamajig from the shop. He's like you should come to the thing with me next week. I'm like nah i have other things to do with Jake and stuff."

So basically i know that Jake didn't need a thingamajig and got nothing else from the conversation.

What grinds my gears is corner stores that only have prices on their take away menu. I bought a reasonably priced schnitzel and chips with gravy for lunch yesterday ($7.50) at a corner store near my house and thought, seems cheap enough here, i'll buy 2L of coke and a loaf of bread (the coles $0.85 loaves). These two items cost me $9 FFS.
How old is your nephew if you don't mind me asking. When they're kids I find it cute but when when you're a 19 year old student at UTS not so much.

That's standard convenience store prices. They rip people off when people desperately need something and nothing else is open.

Lol yeah i find that most of them kinda girls think they are hot stuff and unwinnable to my kind, your average joe. Honestly though i wouldn't have hit on them knowing that if i did manage to secure a date that there is no way i could have an intellectual conversation and would most likely hang myself with the napkins if i had to hear her say "like" again.
Lol the whole date would be about clubbing, hair extensions and hows they got ****ed over by every tom dick and Harry and how you're different because you took her out to a proper dinner inoted of Westfield's and maccas for a date lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Morons who wear band shirts and have no idea its a band fukking grinds me like no tomorrow

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'll tell you smomthing that grids my gears,
Guys who knew my wife from years ago, who find her on facebook,
Now her page and photos are full of photos of her with me and the kids, yet these Desperados try and hit on her, even sending her private messages asking if she'd like to hook up and stuff like that, ok that only happened once, but there are plenty of subtle hints that these guys want to hook up with her,
What is wrong with these freaks?

It's clear she is married with kids, deeeer Fred

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Now her page and photos are full of photos of her with me and the kids, yet these Desperados try and hit on her, even sending her private messages asking if she'd like to hook up and stuff like that, ok that only happened once, but there are plenty of subtle hints that these guys want to hook up with her,

This is where you and the mrs can have some fun .you pretending to be your mrs types back im sure we can arrange to hook up me and my husband are swingers and he wants you to piss in his mouth while our great dane does me from behind ect ect have some fun with it skip you can freak some ****kers right out

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This is where you and the mrs can have some fun .you pretending to be your mrs types back im sure we can arrange to hook up me and my husband are swingers and he wants you to piss in his mouth while our great dane does me from behind ect ect have some fun with it skip you can freak some ****kers right out
Bahahahahaha you cunny funt.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How old is your nephew if you don't mind me asking. When they're kids I find it cute but when when you're a 19 year old student at UTS not so much.

That's standard convenience store prices. They rip people off when people desperately need something and nothing else is open.
My nephew is 23 now and i agree it's not cute. He actually gets the shits when i tell him i'm not going to puzzle it out based on the fact that Jake is not involved since he mentioned no place names or people aside from Jake. Funnily enough his 14yo sister tells him off about not actually saying anything in his sentences too. I don't miss travel on sydney trains and buses. I used to have plenty of gripes with different groups of people. My favorite was the people who decide to sit as close as possible when they could choose from 200 other empty seats ni the carriage. I guess i'm not a people person.

And yeah the store is isolated enough that people without cars will still buy their ridiculously priced loaves of stale bread at a 200% mark up to avoid the 20 minute walk to town. I just think they should be showing prices so you can decide not to buy before they scan the item. Seems dishonest.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha, that is awesome advice,
I can't believe it never occurred to me to play games with these wankers,

Haha I give my word,
The next freak that does it will be game on,

Soh you are a legend,

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha, that is awesome advice,
I can't believe it never occurred to me to play games with these wankers,

Haha I give my word,
The next freak that does it will be game on,

Soh you are a legend,
Sometimes mind****ing someone works better than a punch lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sounds fun until the guy shows upwith a video camera.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How did you think something up like that you dirty farka

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I just gave you a green Like

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh man don't get me about public transport, when ***** piss me off no matter age, race or gender I tell them to shut the **** up or tell them off.

Also I can't stand creeps or lads on trains, one lad **** barged into me on the train getting out and I clicked it lol. I grabbed the mother****er and slammed him into the train and told him to watch where he was going he then swore at me and I started to lift him up telling him his 50kg frame is pathetic and threw him onto the platform before leaving.

Scarred that skinny hard **** real good, farout that felt good lol at the time.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yeah watch out that's how my ex end up cheating on me even though we had 2 kids and about to be married. Not saying ur missus would do anything.