The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When you wake up early and travel from one side of Sydney to the other for a heart biopsy, then realise the dumb ***** didnt book it.

I now have to go in again on Monday. I told the doctor if he doesn't do it on Monday, I'll give him a bare handed heart biopsy lol.

PS I've known him for 8 years now so he didn't call the cops on me lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
When you wake up early and travel from one side of Sydney to the other for a heart biopsy, then realise the dumb ***** didnt book it.

I now have to go in again on Monday. I told the doctor if he doesn't do it on Monday, I'll give him a bare handed heart biopsy lol.

PS I've known him for 8 years now so he didn't call the cops on me lol
That sucks. For this sort of thing it's probably ideal to call them or email them the day before to confirm.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That sucks. For this sort of thing it's probably ideal to call them or email them the day before to confirm.
They msg you the day before the appointment bro.

Which I don't understand as if it wasn't booked, Why did I receive the msg?

Oh well...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
What gutless dog tries to say you can,t have a life?
Everybody has gotta be better than Bobby.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What gutless dog tries to say you can,t have a life?
Everybody has gotta be better than Bobby.
I had my girlfriend have a go at me because we caught each other out in the city.

She was having a cry and even accusing me of going to strip clubs.
I just messaged her with I didn’t know it is a crime for me to go for a night out in my city of birth?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I had my girlfriend have a go at me because we caught each other out in the city.

She was having a cry and even accusing me of going to strip clubs.
I just messaged her with I didn’t know it is a crime for me to go for a night out in my city of birth?
Relationships are a bit different, you are under obligation to negotiate.
I have people Im not related to in any way taking turns trying to play God with my life for what they think is best for Bob and when I chuck a shit they attempt to brainwash the country so no one testifies against them.
If no one wants to testify or help they shouldn't be whingeing about the situation up here.

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Relationships are a bit different, you are under obligation to negotiate.
I have people Im not related to in any way taking turns trying to play God with my life for what they think is best for Bob and when I chuck a shit they attempt to brainwash the country so no one testifies against them.
If no one wants to testify or help they shouldn't be whingeing about the situation up here.
I'm over having to parlay in relationships!

And no one, regardless if its my mother,father,sister,brothers or girlfriend can dictate what I can and can't do!

I'm the kind of person if you tell me not to do something you don't approve of, I'll do it just to spite you!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Why don't chicks speak? Why do they assume that we can read lips? Dammit girl... OPEN UP!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People with Alzheimer who say the same thing every week to try and convince themselves.
A gutless prank is a gutless prank.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm over having to parlay in relationships!

And no one, regardless if its my mother,father,sister,brothers or girlfriend can dictate what I can and can't do!

I'm the kind of person if you tell me not to do something you don't approve of, I'll do it just to spite you!
The day it becomes illegal to protest on the streets will be the very day I protest on the streets!

Banned
Reaction score
upload_2019-11-19_23-53-28.png

Anyone see anything about this in MSM?
Even google CBF'd acknowledging it on their landing/home page!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to email this to the office feminist.
I thought the Government encouraged suicide to sweep things under the carpet?
Always be defiant when you know it just isn't right, no matter how much effort and money they spend.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Here we go... they’re but even operational yet and there’s already problems with these trams in Sydney. Just outside Central, cars get backed up in traffic and clog up across a tram line. Tram gets the light to go, but can’t because the cars are backed up across it. If the trams were in service, this could’ve caused delays.

Great work Liberal Government... really fucking brilliant.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to Bunnings and there's a couple of things that shit me, I'll start with the greeter, stfu I don't want to say hi everytime I go into Bunnings and when your walking around a worker asks you when you walk past them 'Hi, How are you? I know they get told to do this but it can be annoying.
Also Bunnings need more people on the checkouts instead of having long line ups, for a store that size open more checkouts.

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when youre driving behind a car and they turn off and they turn so slow that you have to come to a complete stop, pharmaceutical drugs