The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Might be here kink?
I'm not too phased.
I have no trouble meeting women.

My friend from work is a 6"7 African im a 6"7 white guy.

Like he said, we went out on Saturday night, not even trying to pick up women and had women all over us at most times.

Seen a lot of jealous guys too.
Don't know if they were the boyfriends or just trying to chase the women who were showing interest in us?

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not too phased.
I have no trouble meeting women.

My friend from work is a 6"7 African im a 6"7 white guy.

Like he said, we went out on Saturday night, not even trying to pick up women and had women all over us at most times.

Seen a lot of jealous guys too.
Don't know if they were the boyfriends or just trying to chase the women who were showing interest in us?
Fucking like a cadbury topdeck :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate it when men wear tight ankle freezer pants and then shoes with no socks.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I hate it when men wear tight ankle freezer pants and then shoes with no socks.
What about Arab men with skinny little chicken legs who walk around like they 7 foot and bullet proof?

I hate those guys, they always get me insecure and checking out my legs to be sure I'm not genetically deformed?

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Speaking of bitches.

My one after treating me like shit for days wants me to have lunch with her for Melbourne cup.

To be honest I'd feel safer having lunch with satan.
Is this that Brazilian one you keep telling us about?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ok there's one thing I don't like... girls who have their hair in a bun. Seriously girls, WHY? Long, straight hair does it. Sure it's high maintenance, but it pays off.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok there's one thing I don't like... girls who have their hair in a bun. Seriously girls, WHY? Long, straight hair does it. Sure it's high maintenance, but it pays off.
I like it when my missus puts her hair in a bun...…. in bed...……

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score

what about short hair on girls... actually some girls can pull it off... and it's funny because the ones who do pull it off look odd when you see them with long hair after becoming so used to them with short

Wahesh

Reaction score
what about short hair on girls... actually some girls can pull it off... and it's funny because the ones who do pull it off look odd when you see them with long hair after becoming so used to them with short
Well generally speaking, I associate girls with short hair as being lesbians thanks to Ellen (who also wears suits and dresses like a man), however, yes I have seen some girls who can pull-off the short hair and look like absolute stunners!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well generally speaking, I associate girls with short hair as being lesbians thanks to Ellen (who also wears suits and dresses like a man), however, yes I have seen some girls who can pull-off the short hair and look like absolute stunners!

oh nah, not a fan of the schoolboy/Ellen look that's for sure! short neck hair styles are more what I was thinking

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Is this that Brazilian one you keep telling us about?
Yes.

Im pretty sure now she is in direct league with the devil? so I'm keeping my distance.

Theres an ugly side to her which runs me cold!
I've told her I don't want anything to do with her anymore but she isn't taking no for an answer.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Desperate trouble makers continually pointing the finger to direct attention away from their own crimes in case the victim is right.