The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
CommBank systems being down...

Amazing how much we rely on this stuff to live.
Its the worst, especially if you're a night owl.

The banks love shutting down their servers from 12am-6pm for maintenance.

I still favour physical cash over digital cash.

I mean it has its pros and cons.
I do pay a couple of bills online but much prefer the cash in my hand!

Reactions: 086

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We are the resistance.
Resistance leads to genocide, genocide leads to revolution, revolution leads to suffering (mainly because of the genocide)
Well you don't want a revolution where the Government just does what it wants, democracy means the Government has to abide by its own laws too, or it sets a bad example and loses respect and causes community unrest.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks its grubby and disrespectful to use someone's car as a dining table?

I swear next moron I see that puts anything on my car im going to grab them by the head and slam it in the windscreen!

Don't care what shape the car is in? Have respect for things that don't belong to you!

Maybe I should start doing the same thing?
I don't think too many people will do anything about if I did?

Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks its grubby and disrespectful to use someone's car as a dining table?

I swear next moron I see that puts anything on my car im going to grab them by the head and slam it in the windscreen!

Don't care what shape the car is in? Have respect for things that don't belong to you!

Maybe I should start doing the same thing?
I don't think too many people will do anything about if I did?
Your car, your possession.
Take the food and walk off!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Desperate tactics.
People not taking responsibility for their devices.
rudeness

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Your car, your possession.
Take the food and walk off!
Questionable advice. Nobody likes litigation.
He has a point though. By putting it there, not only is it disrespectful, but it's asking for trouble. I'm sure you wouldn't want it happening to your car.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I still don't get this. Why do shopping malls put a sign in front of the escalator saying "Out of order" and fence it off? Ok, thank you for letting us know that it is out of order... but why can't we use it as stairs as opposed to walking all the way around to the other escalators or wait forever to get into an elevator?

Dayum!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
One thing that shits me is the shady tactics used in the music industry (and others) to pump up awful content... like you get some horrible songs on YouTube that have millions to billions of views... and then you realise more than half of the 'viewers' are bots... same goes for follows, likes, etc across the different mediums.... not just the industry people but the artists themselves do it... such a deceptive world we live in!

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OK just had something happen at work that annoys me. Wasn't me but annoys me still.

Some blokes Phone rings - Hi "John speaking"
Person on other end - Hi John Speaking this is bla bla bla.

Wahesh

Reaction score
OK just had something happen at work that annoys me. Wasn't me but annoys me still.

Some blokes Phone rings - Hi "John speaking"
Person on other end - Hi John Speaking this is bla bla bla.
You mean when people address the person answering the phone as xyz speaking to be specific?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Attention: Fatty in the elevator.
  • There is such thing as elevator etiquette
  • It's freaking annoying in an elevator to open your brown paper bag filled with KFC and let the stinking smell take over the SMALL CONFINED ELEVATOR SPACE
  • It's rude to start eating your unhealthy food in the elevator
  • It's annoying AF in a quiet elevator to hear you chewing those greasy, oily chips
  • HAVE SOME FUCKING DECORUM AND WAIT ONE FREAKING MINUTE UNTIL YOU'RE EITHER BACK AT YOUR DESK, OR, MORE PREFERABLY, IN THE BREAK OUT ROOM!

Last edited:

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yes.

Hi this is John Speaking

Other bloke on the phone - Hi John speaking

Annoys the shit out of me.
I must admit I've done that a few times but not anymore. Yes I agree with you though, it's annoying which is why I cut it out lol.

Banned
Reaction score
He has a point though. By putting it there, not only is it disrespectful, but it's asking for trouble. I'm sure you wouldn't want it happening to your car.
I'm agreeing with him, hence why he should take the food.
Imbecile is going to complain and MB is not going to hold back in expressing the virtues of etiquette to this fucktard!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I still don't get this. Why do shopping malls put a sign in front of the escalator saying "Out of order" and fence it off? Ok, thank you for letting us know that it is out of order... but why can't we use it as stairs as opposed to walking all the way around to the other escalators or wait forever to get into an elevator?

Dayum!

Its something to do with liability.
Someone probably sued an establishment because they used the escalator when it wasn't working and tripped over.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe the nrl corruption.. but I guess that was just too easy. And obvious and such a lazy no thought out reply :weary::weary:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Communist pigs mightn't like me but they have no respect for the rest of the community with their gutless bullshit.