The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Also on facebook an N.T resident posted a pic of a shoreline in his town with a beach of trash washed up on it. He said most of the writing onit is from Indonesia.
So please tell me why the fuck we are getting punished for these 3rd world nations doing most of the damage?
and we give those countries billions in overseas aid a year too!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry about the constant whinge, my portrayal in Newy has become a farce and the Commies think they run their own trials in my absence trying to punish me without ever seeing a court.
No Aussie should suffer the injustice year after year.
If I am being stalked so they can trouble make 52 weeks a year a lot of people are affected and its not my fault.
Bro, get out of hicksville and find a better place to live.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Another thing how come most Aussie guys from the mountains or country town think they're Ned Kelly and grow a beard?

Having a Ned Kelly hairstyle,beard and tattoos isn't enough to convince me you're a hard ****.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Nazi SS have affected land value with their dumb war so they can compensate for that at least first.
Not budging until things are rectified, didn't expect an experimental life control precedent.
Da Guvament is culpable.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Nazi SS have affected land value with their dumb war so they can compensate for that at least first.
Not budging until things are rectified, didn't expect an experimental life control precedent.
Da Guvament is culpable.
Should be called cuntament lol

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
and we give those countries billions in overseas aid a year too!
There was a resport on the news recently that said something along the lines of Australia needing Indonesia more than Indonesia needing us. Umm... does that sound like utter bullshit to anyone else?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There was a resport on the news recently that said something along the lines of Australia needing Indonesia more than Indonesia needing us. Umm... does that sound like utter bullshit to anyone else?
We only need Indonesia to stop the bloody boats LOL.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alzheimer's, hope they find a cure for those poor people.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Absolutely SICK of Gammarly or whatever it is having their ads before all my YouTube music songs start to stream. FUCK OFF!!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely SICK of Gammarly or whatever it is having their ads before all my YouTube music songs start to stream. FUCK OFF!!!
Grammarly will help to prevent you to stop the making of those embarrassing typos on the internet forums :D.

It'd have a field day with His vs He's.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Grammarly will help to prevent you to stop the making of those embarrassing typos on the internet forums :D.

It'd have a field day with His vs He's.
The very fact that it assumes I can't type is dead-set offensive. Web browsers have spell check FFS.
upload_2019-7-18_14-14-1.jpeg

(Directed a Grammarly, not Mr I).

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Fucking useless Telstra NBN contractors.

Monday - fibre goes down on external side. Called Telstra and they organise a tech to attend Tues.

Tuesday night - tech attends, figures out issue with dirty fibre / connector and gets us back and working.

Weds - perfect internet.

Thurs - Telstra have a scheduled outage from 1pm to 8pm. Out comes the contractor at midday stuffing about in the pit. 9:30 I check and the scheduled maintenance is complete.

However the fucking clowns have fucked my fibre connection up again.

Called and blasted them and have to wait till fucking Monday before someone can come out and fix it.

Fuck that.. they should be calling the **** that was out here today on his mobile and telling him to get his arse it here and fix it immediately.

I blasted the shit out of them because we've got bills to pay, and I've got 7 websites a client is waiting on.

I said to the woman "logic would tell you if a customer has an issue two days ago at that very same area you are working on, that the contractor would be told to ensure 100% they didn't create the same issue that was solved".

Wahesh

Reaction score
Fucking useless Telstra NBN contractors.

Monday - fibre goes down on external side. Called Telstra and they organise a tech to attend Tues.

Tuesday night - tech attends, figures out issue with dirty fibre / connector and gets us back and working.

Weds - perfect internet.

Thurs - Telstra have a scheduled outage from 1pm to 8pm. Out comes the contractor at midday stuffing about in the pit. 9:30 I check and the scheduled maintenance is complete.

However the fucking clowns have fucked my fibre connection up again.

Called and blasted them and have to wait till fucking Monday before someone can come out and fix it.

Fuck that.. they should be calling the **** that was out here today on his mobile and telling him to get his arse it here and fix it immediately.

I blasted the shit out of them because we've got bills to pay, and I've got 7 websites a client is waiting on.

I said to the woman "logic would tell you if a customer has an issue two days ago at that very same area you are working on, that the contractor would be told to ensure 100% they didn't create the same issue that was solved".
Ask for a discount on your next bill - that's just not acceptable.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Commies trying to brainwash the country look desperate.
Never mind, I remain in the right.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ask for a discount on your next bill - that's just not acceptable.
I'm getting one but it still doesn't resolve the fact that when you do a job, you bloody well test and ensure you haven't stuffed something up before you leave.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Zeig Heil Achtung the fight to clear my name continues.