The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why didn't I get an invite to my own trial and since when does a gutless prank have any legal standing in NSW?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Really getting on my nerves seeing El Jannah adverts on my social media.

I'm going to have to send a report informing them I now live at Sefton, only a stone throw away from Chester hill,Granville and Greenacre where i can get real Middle eastern food!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wtf is this fukn clown going on about. Get the fuck back in the kitchen... actually she looks like she would be a shit cook.

Seriously does she not understand that they don’t bring in $$$? People watch men’s sport because men are better in every single way. Even tap dancing I bet men are better and I don’t watch that type of sport. Idiot. Of course she doesn’t support trump, she doesn’t understand basic economics.
I did some quick admittedly very quick research. According to this research the male USA soccer team generated $6 or $8 billion, whereas the female extremely strong and brave team made......... $130 million lol. And here’s the mighty inequality. The females get paid 23% of that money generated. The males only get paid around 7% of those billions of dollars lollllll. I think the left really need to hire some economic brains for their agenda as this is becoming a joke lol.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
also if you are gay you watch the males

the physicality is only part of it though, for example messi is quick and agile but has poor overall physical attributes and is 170cm tall, you can easily find a female who has his exact same physicality so then a female could be the best soccer player in the world

but another advantage is that male competition is traditional and the rewards are much higher so more men compete harder to be the best and that makes them better

im one of the top tetris players in the world right now, but if the tetris governing body then started putting in $750,000 prizemoney for the winner of the tournament then a lot more people will get interested in tetris and I would be down to outside the top 100 ranked player, same thing happened to ronda rousey btw
Man. How you’re brain is still intact after these gymnastics you do has won some objective admiration from me.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I did some quick admittedly very quick research. According to this research the male USA soccer team generated $6 or $8 billion, whereas the female extremely strong and brave team made......... $130 million lol. And here’s the mighty inequality. The females get paid 23% of that money generated. The males only get paid around 7% of those billions of dollars lollllll. I think the left really need to hire some economic brains for their agenda as this is becoming a joke lol.

I seen a meme that read I hate Trump and had a reply saying of course you do, you don't understand basic economics. Lol

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I seen a meme that read I hate Trump and had a reply saying of course you do, you don't understand basic economics. Lol
Hahaha destroyed by facts and logic?
You know, without the left we wouldn’t have this golden age of memes. So they must be a necessary evil.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Man. How you’re brain is still intact after these gymnastics you do has won some objective admiration from me.
my brain is excellent in quality, they call me the human calculator at work because I can work things out faster than people can type it into the calculator

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
my brain is excellent in quality, they call me the human calculator at work because I can work things out faster than people can type it into the calculator
Well technically you can identify as an actual calculator. And you should. You owe it to yourself.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Propaganda and spooky spy holes, not great moralizing.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Cameron Smith 400 wankfest.... fucking sick of hearing the ***** name every 2 seconds on Foxtel.

There are other players in the NRL you stupid *****.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Cameron Smith 400 wankfest.... fucking sick of hearing the ***** name every 2 seconds on Foxtel.

There are other players in the NRL you stupid *****.
Cameron Smith is an old man now ffs.
Don't the Melbourne cheats retire anymore?
Is there a fountain of youth those Mexicans are hiding from us?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Societies a disgrace these days, everyone tries to be a big tough muthu fucker, cover themselves in ink and be better than the next mofo by calling everyone idiots.
Its kill or be killed, too much American gangsta TV.
Australia is the 53rd state of Murika, after Israel and Saudi America.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
India being overpopulated and a mess grinds my gears.

Why the hell should we pay carbon and environmental taxes when we are nowhere near as filthy as these overpopulated regions?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
India being overpopulated and a mess grinds my gears.

Why the hell should we pay carbon and environmental taxes when we are nowhere near as filthy as these overpopulated regions?

Cracked up at "developing India" .. LOL .... just no.

Oh and about impacting water quality... the Ganges is already one of the most polluted waterways in the world because they dump bodies, trash, and sewerage directly into it.

Smell from Eastern Creek tip is bad enough... can't begin to imagine what India's Shit Mountain smells like.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Australia is the 53rd state of Murika, after Israel and Saudi America.
Australia is a disgrace, if this is what the world has come to how can society disgrace anyone?
Losers sour grapes are world famous, people who cannot control envy become spiteful.
Its a sign of immaturity.
Even the Police lie to the public, I call it the banana republic run by the Klu Klux Klan who try to bluff the country that it all for their own good.
Nup.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Cracked up at "developing India" .. LOL .... just no.

Oh and about impacting water quality... the Ganges is already one of the most polluted waterways in the world because they dump bodies, trash, and sewerage directly into it.

Smell from Eastern Creek tip is bad enough... can't begin to imagine what India's Shit Mountain smells like.
I don't want to know?
I bet eastern creek smells like roses compared to that trash?
Also on facebook an N.T resident posted a pic of a shoreline in his town with a beach of trash washed up on it.

He said most of the writing onit is from Indonesia.

So please tell me why the fuck we are getting punished for these 3rd world nations doing most of the damage?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the constant whinge, my portrayal in Newy has become a farce and the Commies think they run their own trials in my absence trying to punish me without ever seeing a court.
No Aussie should suffer the injustice year after year.
If I am being stalked so they can trouble make 52 weeks a year a lot of people are affected and its not my fault.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry about the constant whinge, my portrayal in Newy has become a farce and the Commies think they run their own trials in my absence trying to punish me without ever seeing a court.
No Aussie should suffer the injustice year after year.
If I am being stalked so they can trouble make 52 weeks a year a lot of people are affected and its not my fault.
I don't mean to generalise as I often do but theres a lot of messed up units in Newy.

Ive met some good ones.
Can't stand those ones who move from Newcastle to Sydney.
Take up work at a bar or club and think they are an unofficial manager or some shit?