The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
How Waratah Police continue to spend tax payers dollars trying to justify special laws that will never be recognized by a NSW court.
Hence they have to brainwash the public.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
How Waratah Police continue to spend tax payers dollars trying to justify special laws that will never be recognized by a NSW court.
Hence they have to brainwash the public.
They haven't brainwashed me.

What special laws are they trying to justify? If they are trying a compulsory mental health assessment, that's perfectly legal.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What's really grinding my gears lately is the hit and miss relationship I've got myself into.

My girlfriend will contact me to see what I'm doing?
And mostly my answer is going to work or at work.

When I finally get free time, I contact her to see what she's doing?
And she's either at college,work or hanging with her girlfriends.

Gets frustrating that we don't get to spend much time together, but when we do get time, we do our best to make the most of it.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ive been assessed matey and take medication for the anxiety suffered from Waratah Police's organized head torment, most of my Communist posts are aimed at Communist pigs that do exist in the Hunter region who believe they are allowed to bug houses of those they are jealous of.
Amloh still belongs in jail for her mishandled fiasco, Hill lies to the public and Democracy is being eroded.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Ive been assessed matey and take medication for the anxiety suffered from Waratah Police's organized head torment, most of my Communist posts are aimed at Communist pigs that do exist in the Hunter region who believe they are allowed to bug houses of those they are jealous of.
Amloh still belongs in jail for her mishandled fiasco, Hill lies to the public and Democracy is being eroded.
I've got a friend who used to ride with the rebels up in the hunter region.

He said the police busted into their club house, hog tied them and took all their money and drugs!

My uncle who is a retired officer for both state and federal told me "if you want to commit crimes and never see a day of jail then become a cop".

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got a friend who used to ride with the rebels up in the hunter region.

He said the police busted into their club house, hog tied them and took all their money and drugs!

My uncle who is a retired officer for both state and federal told me "if you want to commit crimes and never see a day of jail then become a cop".
Fuck me dead dude, its the same ones, thats them!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me dead dude, its the same ones, thats them!
I'm not a criminal nor have I ever had any major run ins with the law. But I dont trust police!
Not since April 2001 when I got pull over with a group of friends at St leonards and police drew their guns on us!
Everyone in the vehicle except the driver were all under the age of 18!

I was shitting myself, she had the gun point blank at my skull and was shaking just as much as me!

So for that reason alone I have a very good reason to have no faith in the police!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have never had a problem with police. Always been treated with respect by them, and treated the with respect.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@K E I had a close call yesterday. I was in the elevator in a government building and a blind guy walked in with his dog. I said to him "Cute dog mate. Is it male or female" "Female" he replied. I deliberately said that to see if there were any snowflakes in the elevator who would've been offended by me only listing 2 genders. Luckily, there wasn't!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@K E I had a close call yesterday. I was in the elevator in a government building and a blind guy walked in with his dog. I said to him "Cute dog mate. Is it male or female" "Female" he replied. I deliberately said that to see if there were any snowflakes in the elevator who would've been offended by me only listing 2 genders. Luckily, there wasn't!
It would have been funny if the dog was clearly male. Or you go "umm they've given you a <insert other animal here>".

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I have never had a problem with police. Always been treated with respect by them, and treated the with respect.
Trust me when you’ve done nothing wrong and a cop draws their weapon on you out of left field, you too will go a bit funny with police!

I hope it stays that way for you because I’ve seen police do a 180 a few times in the past.
I told you even my uncle who was a cop, hates cops!

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh Cops are awesome, I remember they were like a free taxi service when I was younger... :tearsofjoy: