The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Here we go lol. Women are just as strong and powerful in every avenue as men lol.
It’s not coz they only want men in racing, it’s firstly men are better at racing and secondly majority of females aren’t attracted to it or good at it at the elite level. I mean do you wanna start putting gender quotas for formula one now? Lol
Hate to tell you but in Drag Racing (NHRA and Australia), several of the female drivers have taken out race weekends. That's in Top Fuel... as fast as one can go.

Formula 1 is a little different as you require insanely strong neck muscles to deal with the G forces of a F1 car.

Rallying well there are a few very successful female co-drivers in ARC, not sure about the WRC.

The main reason why is there is little interest from females in motorsports.

This all said though, venture to Auburn or Burwood at any time and the amount of female drivers who can't drive for shit is mindboggling.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Hate to tell you but in Drag Racing (NHRA and Australia), several of the female drivers have taken out race weekends. That's in Top Fuel... as fast as one can go.

Formula 1 is a little different as you require insanely strong neck muscles to deal with the G forces of a F1 car.

Rallying well there are a few very successful female co-drivers in ARC, not sure about the WRC.

The main reason why is there is little interest from females in motorsports.

This all said though, venture to Auburn or Burwood at any time and the amount of female drivers who can't drive for shit is mindboggling.
Everytime I've got on a bus with a female bus driver I've felt safer than in a bus being driven by a man.

Women for some reason are top bus drivers.
Male bus drivers are erratic and take stupid risks you just shouldn't take.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am being sarcastic but at the same time I was brainwashed in the early 90s by the divorce generation about how horrible men are!

Women are such puppets, if their friends divorce they end up following suit!

My older brother is right, women do listen but not to the right people!
They listen to people they wanna listen to I.e people who just tell them what they want to hear.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
They listen to people they wanna listen to I.e people who just tell them what they want to hear.
That's true.

I was having a bitch fight via sms with an old childhood friend a few nights back.

He starts bragging how he's met some westy tramp and in love etc.

Anyway I replied with something along the lines of "she can't be that great if she's sees anything in you?"
He replied back with "You need to stfu right now".

You see the little prick knows in his dumb anglo heart that I speak the truth!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
That's true.

I was having a bitch fight via sms with an old childhood friend a few nights back.

Anyway I replied with something along the lines of "she can't be that great if she's sees anything in you?"

C'mon, you insulted, clearly a stoop.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
That's true.

You need to get a root and stop interfering in your "mates" lovelife just because you're bitter and probably jealous.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You need to get a root and stop interfering in your "mates" lovelife just because you're bitter and probably jealous.
Lmao not jealous at all.
He tried causing trouble for me with my girlfriend first actually.

This little piece of shit isn't my friend and @Bob dog no it's not a stoop. I call things how I see them.

SoulCrusher

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf are you having a fight with anyone over text? Why do you txt back and forth with someone who isn't your friend? Why are you in a tit-for-tat relationship meddling war with a guy you've known since school and don't like?

I obviously dont know the story, but it sounds like you need to grow up. If hes a "little piece of shit" then delete his number.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf are you having a fight with anyone over text? Why do you txt back and forth with someone who isn't your friend? Why are you in a tit-for-tat relationship meddling war with a guy you've known since school and don't like?

I obviously dont know the story, but it sounds like you need to grow up. If hes a "little piece of shit" then delete his number.
That's right you obviously don't know the story and that is how it will stay.

Just worry about your own little flawless existence then!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf are you having a fight with anyone over text? Why do you txt back and forth with someone who isn't your friend? Why are you in a tit-for-tat relationship meddling war with a guy you've known since school and don't like? I obviously dont know the story, but it sounds like you need to grow up. If hes a "little piece of shit" then delete his number.
Exactly ... Tell him to get fucked, delete and block number. Simple!

No point pissing about with idiots playing games.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Mods continually changing the names of threads, so i have trouble finding them again in a hurry.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mods continually changing the names of threads, so i have trouble finding them again in a hurry.
Users who complain when moderators change the name of threads to further clarify the content within. :D

Side note, you can resolve that by clicking the WATCH THREAD link in the top right of every thread above first post on each page. Then simply click WATCHED THREADS and see all the threads you are watching. Even if the thread title, or thread location changes the watch still applies.

upload_2019-3-30_23-20-2.png

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Users who complain when moderators change the name of threads to further clarify the content within. :D

Side note, you can resolve that by clicking the WATCH THREAD link in the top right of every thread above first post on each page. Then simply click WATCHED THREADS and see all the threads you are watching. Even if the thread title, or thread location changes the watch still applies.

View attachment 9531
TBH, that seems like to much work.

In days of yore, i would use the Kennel app. It had an easy to use function that allowed you to see the feed of most recent comments.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't know who is more painful, Peter Fitzsimons, or Liz 'what about the women' Ellis

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hoyty la de da fuckwits passing judgement on other people in their homes.
What are they even doing there?
If they wanna reduce people to a mess they will be a mess.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
The bats are out in force tonight.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
That's one thing I don't miss since moving houses.. BATS.

Screeching and shitting all over the place and making stupid annoying flapping noises at all hours.
In my area they usually fly well above us so you don't hear them or anything like that. In fact the only way you know that they're there is if you look above on a clear night. There was this one time though that I was going out to get some takeaway from the shops and one flew directly above me - like 2-3 metres. Their wings flapping sounded like sheets of metal when you wobble them. I deadset thought something was about to fall on top of me from the street pole lol.