The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit drivers who need to hook left to turn right as if they're driving a B fucking double.

What kind of shit fuck can't turn without hooking their car? Fucking idiots.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Shit drivers who need to hook left to turn right as if they're driving a B fucking double.

I seen a truck driver do this yesterday on Edgar st.
His window was down and as he drove passed I yelled “where’s your cowboy hat?”

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

As Pauline Hanson would say, "Chinky Chonks."

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
As Pauline Hanson would say, "Chinky Chonks."
What about assholes who are parked on the side of the road who pull out in front of you just to turn left 25 metres up the road?

Again fucking Edgar st!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What about assholes who are parked on the side of the road who pull out in front of you just to turn left 25 metres up the road?

Again fucking Edgar st!
Fucking knobs can't wait. It's the same as those morons who pull up in front of you and don't go faster that 30 km/h.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

I've had to do that before... then again the environment wasn't exactly "on road".

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bro the license testing system needs a complete fkn overhaul. Government agenda is speed kills, texting kills etc which to some extent is true. However, the major factor is many people (mainly females and Asian/Indians) can’t fkn drive and don’t know common sense whence driving.
Common sense needs to be number one priority on license testing, and practical testing more so than multiple choice. Anyone can drive the speed limit, anyone can drive slow, anyone can put a blinker on, not everyone has quick whits and common sense on the roads which leads to all sorts of car crashes and accidents. You don’t see no fkn female version of Michael Schumacher, and that’s not Jew to patriarchy, it’s just men’s brain are more wired for driving and applying basic common sense. But yeah people will say if females got a chance (literally given the trophy) they’d be as great as Michael Schumacher lol.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro the license testing system needs a complete fkn overhaul. Government agenda is speed kills, texting kills etc which to some extent is true. However, the major factor is many people (mainly females and Asian/Indians) can’t fkn drive and don’t know common sense whence driving.
Common sense needs to be number one priority on license testing, and practical testing more so than multiple choice. Anyone can drive the speed limit, anyone can drive slow, anyone can put a blinker on, not everyone has quick whits and common sense on the roads which leads to all sorts of car crashes and accidents. You don’t see no fkn female version of Michael Schumacher, and that’s not Jew to patriarchy, it’s just men’s brain are more wired for driving and applying basic common sense. But yeah people will say if females got a chance (literally given the trophy) they’d be as great as Michael Schumacher lol.
Such a homophobic and transphobic post.

But seriously, you left out old people.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Such a homophobic and transphobic post.

But seriously, you left out old people.
Fuck I forgot that. Definitely old people. I mean sympathy/empathy should not overtake fkn facts and testing when it comes to old people and females. I mean ok yeah the old man might not have meant to run someone over he never saw or drove into oncoming traffic not realising, but you can avoid those dumb things from happening by taking their license.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This is so true.
Women are horrible drivers.

I once had a girl stop and hold up traffic on Parramatta road just to flirt with me!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who says woman can't be good drivers are kidding themselves. The difference is that motorsports is often a male dominated field.

Danica Patrick, Sabine Schmidt, Abbie Eaton, Ashley Force, Leah Pritchett, just to name a few. There are quite a lot in NHRA/Drag racing circles, including quite a few in Australia such as Debbie Read, Rachelle Splatt and Kelly Bettes racing Top Fuel.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone who says woman can't be good drivers are kidding themselves. The difference is that motorsports is often a male dominated field.

Danica Patrick, Sabine Schmidt, Abbie Eaton, Ashley Force, Leah Pritchett, just to name a few. There are quite a lot in NHRA/Drag racing circles, including quite a few in Australia such as Debbie Read, Rachelle Splatt and Kelly Bettes racing Top Fuel.
Here we go lol. Women are just as strong and powerful in every avenue as men lol.
It’s not coz they only want men in racing, it’s firstly men are better at racing and secondly majority of females aren’t attracted to it or good at it at the elite level. I mean do you wanna start putting gender quotas for formula one now? Lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Here we go lol. Women are just as strong and powerful in every avenue as men lol.
It’s not coz they only want men in racing, it’s firstly men are better at racing and secondly majority of females aren’t attracted to it or good at it at the elite level. I mean do you wanna start putting gender quotas for formula one now? Lol
If women were to race against men they would cry that the men drive too aggressive or some shit?

Even my mum whinges about how bad women drive so that's gotta say something.

It's ok ladies we know and you know you're the overall shit drivers.

I've even heard that some women will pull over when an oversized truck is on the road near them and wait for it to pass.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If women were to race against men they would cry that the men drive too aggressive or some shit?

Even my mum whinges about how bad women drive so that's gotta say something.

It's ok ladies we know and you know you're the overall shit drivers.

I've even heard that some women will pull over when an oversized truck is on the road near them and wait for it to pass.
Bro they’re strong and powerful. And are only lagging in male dominated sports and jobs purely because of firstly toxic masculinty secondly sexism and patriarchy. Not because males might be better at those certain jobs and/or sports :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro they’re strong and powerful. And are only lagging in male dominated sports and jobs purely because of firstly toxic masculinty secondly sexism and patriarchy. Not because males might be better at those certain jobs and/or sports :grinning:
Men are evil and women are perfect angels who can do no wrong

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What grinds my gears is that you I had to turn into the old me and try to shoot my boss with a nail gun to get a bit of respect. Had it cocked and aimed at his head until 2 of the boys wrestled the gun out of my hands and push me in the van lol **** was nice as today and threw in 100 bonus lol

Up to that point, I was nice and the **** was a **** for no fkn reason.

PS he is a Farah clone, I mean identical looking and same fucking attitude @K E will back that up lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yourefucken killing me hahaha.
I am being sarcastic but at the same time I was brainwashed in the early 90s by the divorce generation about how horrible men are!

Women are such puppets, if their friends divorce they end up following suit!

My older brother is right, women do listen but not to the right people!