The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Overcast day so limited time to do the lawns. I get up and open the windows, look outside "FUCK"... an entire horde of Jenovah Witnesses are walking down the street (kids with them as well), so I can't tell them to piss off.

Wife works shifts and got home at 3:30AM this morning due to Eminem concert, so if they ring doorbell and shes asleep they'll probably cop it regardless (as I educate them on not being ignorant ***** and that not everyone works 9-5).

Either that or if they knock on the door and our dog is sleeping near it (and they spook her), she'll aggressively bark at them (despite being harmless), and probably stain their magic underwear.

If ever there was a time to piss donwn rain, that time is now!

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I get up and open the windows, look outside "FUCK"... an entire horde of Jenovah Witnesses are walking down the street (kids with them as well), so I can't tell them to piss off.
They all avoid my place.

As I have told them to piss off.

They go knocking on most of the neighbours doors, but avoid mine.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing grinds my gears this new week.
But the city police who pulled me over for drink driving I think are a bit annoyed they couldn't arrest me for being over the limit?

I fucking keep telling everyone I know my limits and how to be responsible!

Not proud of it but I've done worse things.

WTF? is wrong with police? The male copper actually sounded cut up when he told me I was just a little bit under the limit?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But the city police who pulled me over for drink driving I think are a bit annoyed they couldn't arrest me for being over the limit?

WTF? is wrong with police? The male copper actually sounded cut up when he told me I was just a little bit under the limit?
Probably cut because he couldn't add you to his quota.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably cut because he couldn't add you to his quota.
100% that was his problem.

Real good police force we have yeah?
More concerned about trying to fuck over a responsible adult instead of making sure he stays safe!

His partner Claudia was a real sweetheart though she gave me 12 minutes instead of 10 minutes to ensure I fell below the limit!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score

Surprised he didn't make up some new laws on the spot and said you broke them.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
They all avoid my place.

As I have told them to piss off.

They go knocking on most of the neighbours doors, but avoid mine.
It actually ended up raining about 10 minutes after I posted that. Was funny to see them scurry for cover like cockroaches :D

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It actually ended up raining about 10 minutes after I posted that. Was funny to see them scurry for cover like cockroaches :D
Well I'm going to hell according to that cult, since I had a transplant.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The poshathon on silly Sundays, they should cancel them and have happy Sundays.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been sitting here kicking myself the last few days after breaking off the romance with the woman.

I'm in 2 minds about it, must be a Gemini thing?
One side of me is saying you stupid moron, call her back and patch it up now while the other side is saying good on you, you did the right thing, she wasn't right for you.

I'm telling you now, most guys wouldn't have the will power to tell a hot woman to fuck off!

And then you patch it up but are soon reminded as to why you booted her in the first place :D

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
And then you patch it up but are soon reminded as to why you booted her in the first place :D
I’ll see how I go.
Walking around Marrickville last night I seen 3 Brazilian women, 2 Latina and one who looked Chinese but speaking Portuguese.

I was very tempted to break away from my mum,sister and brother and head with them to the station and see if they let me tag with them for a Sunday night session?

Like my girl one of them was smashing a schooner on the walk!
I must say I’m highly impressed with South American women, they’re no nonsense and love to party!
Much like me.. haha

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It has to be said...

- Idiots who stand in the rain with their umbrella up when there is plenty of shelter available at the train station
- Idiots who stand under the shelter with their umbrella up at the train station
- Idiots who are driving under cover in a multi-story car park with the windscreen wipers going

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Daylight Savings tbh.. it stays lighter longer during summer anyway... don't really need it to be light till almost 9o'clock

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothing worse than going to bed early and waking up at 1am.

I mean the best part is most people are sleeping and the world belongs to us who still are awake.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nothing worse than going to bed early and waking up at 1am.

I mean the best part is most people are sleeping and the world belongs to us who still are awake.
So what's wrong with that? Less Karmichaels out on the streets :grinning:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So what's wrong with that? Less Karmichaels out on the streets :grinning:
I ended up going back to bed for a few hours.
I’m fucked with my sleeping pattern, I either sleep for 18 hours or only 3 hours.

My work/life balance is out of whack.
I just need to win powerball this week so I can chill out for a while.