The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I got one of the pricks in my eye yesterday. Stung like a motherfucker and my brain went into panic mode to a small degree. Trying to pick an eyelash off your eyeball is not easy when your brain is telling both eyes to squeeze shut. I had the reddest eye by the time I removed the offending lash.
Run water over it bro.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Let me be crystal clear about this. If you use that shit on your eyelashes, you are no longer my brother.

It's a risk worth taking when currently I have to pluck them out, else I get partially blurred vision as my eye focusses past the eyelash.

It's worse when driving as the sun reflects off them and you get a small blur.

I got one of the pricks in my eye yesterday. Stung like a motherfucker and my brain went into panic mode to a small degree. Trying to pick an eyelash off your eyeball is not easy when your brain is telling both eyes to squeeze shut. I had the reddest eye by the time I removed the offending lash.
It's worse when the hair folice in your eyelash gets infected (a stye), and it feels like sandpaper rubbed in your eye! I know what you mean though, pain in the arse trying to pull them out.

The real bastard though... NOSE HAIRS... why is it that pulling out one of those bastards is like dunking your plums in boiling hot water!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's a risk worth taking when currently I have to pluck them out, else I get partially blurred vision as my eye focusses past the eyelash.

It's worse when driving as the sun reflects off them and you get a small blur.

It's worse when the hair folice in your eyelash gets infected (a stye), and it feels like sandpaper rubbed in your eye! I know what you mean though, pain in the arse trying to pull them out.

The real bastard though... NOSE HAIRS... why is it that pulling out one of those bastards is like dunking your plums in boiling hot water!
I had a stye as a teenager. Also very painful. Around about the same time I got two boils, one behind my knee the other on my foot. I had to walk with a straight leg for a few weeks. Infections are an absolute nuisance. I've never dunked my plums in boiling water. But ivI' pulled nose hairs. I would have guessed that dunking the plums would be more painful.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Commies trying to moralize despite a glaring injustice.
It takes a special kind of person to believe their own bullshit.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
World famous trouble makers whose conspiracies are a pain in the ass to the rest of the world.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Calendars that begin the week on a Sunday. The people who create them can go to Hell. It throws me off lol

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone who reckons they are bugging your house is determined to hate you.
Nothing they say can make it right.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Is there anything more repulsive than a pretty girl who constantly swears?

Wahesh

Reaction score
This happened to me at lunchtime. I was going on my daily walk. My daily walk takes at least 50 minutes and I spend the remaining 10 minutes at my desk eating. I’m a fast eater. On my way, walking, minding my own business, I get stopped by a blonde woman, probably in her late 40s wearing and orange dress, and she says “Good afternoon…” and me suspecting she saw me as a pigeon (easy target for scamming cash), I said to her “Sorry, I’m in a hurry” and kept walking. Then she said “Blah blah blah blah blah… I beg your pardon?? Stupid bitch had a go at me because I was speaking fast, but I was quite literally in a hurry because I didn’t want to spend my lunchtime talking to some idiot. I got to the shopping centre, walked around, then walked back.

Now on the way back to the office, further down the street, who do I see? Ms Orange Dress again. This time, a rather petite girl wearing casual clothes gazing her phone screen (probably a uni student also on her lunch break… if Uni’s started) was stopped in her tracks. The taller Ms Orange Dress stopped and looked down at the petite chick. Obviously, the petite chick walked around the gigantic orange bogan… and then over-grown oompa-lumpa, acting like a total an idiot who lost her marbles years ago, turns around and walks right on the petite girls tail and stamps her feet really hard in the process to make out that she was deliberately following her.

Some bitches need a job. However in this case, Donald Trumps long-lost, seemingly-homeless Australian sister needs a good fingering!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
This happened to me at lunchtime. I was going on my daily walk. My daily walk takes at least 50 minutes and I spend the remaining 10 minutes at my desk eating. I’m a fast eater. On my way, walking, minding my own business, I get stopped by a blonde woman, probably in her late 40s wearing and orange dress, and she says “Good afternoon…” and me suspecting she saw me as a pigeon (easy target for scamming cash), I said to her “Sorry, I’m in a hurry” and kept walking. Then she said “Blah blah blah blah blah… I beg your pardon?? Stupid bitch had a go at me because I was speaking fast, but I was quite literally in a hurry because I didn’t want to spend my lunchtime talking to some idiot. I got to the shopping centre, walked around, then walked back.

Now on the way back to the office, further down the street, who do I see? Ms Orange Dress again. This time, a rather petite girl wearing casual clothes gazing her phone screen (probably a uni student also on her lunch break… if Uni’s started) was stopped in her tracks. The taller Ms Orange Dress stopped and looked down at the petite chick. Obviously, the petite chick walked around the gigantic orange bogan… and then over-grown oompa-lumpa, acting like a total an idiot who lost her marbles years ago, turns around and walks right on the petite girls tail and stamps her feet really hard in the process to make out that she was deliberately following her.

Some bitches need a job. However in this case, Donald Trumps long-lost, seemingly-homeless Australian sister needs a good fingering!
Find out when she finishes work each day, and literally 5 mintes before knock off go up, seem really interested in doing business, and drag the conversation on for like 30 minutes as she's trying to finish work, before ending with "actually I don't think this is for me".

Wahesh

Reaction score
Find out when she finishes work each day, and literally 5 mintes before knock off go up, seem really interested in doing business, and drag the conversation on for like 30 minutes as she's trying to finish work, before ending with "actually I don't think this is for me".
Don't think she had a job... unless acting like an annoying pest pays these days lol.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Alzheimer mother fuckers with absolutely no memory what so ever who think NSW is a dictatorship with Lord and Masters going around trying to make people live how they want them to live.
Suck my dick.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Don't think she had a job... unless acting like an annoying pest pays these days lol.
You just described the Greens party :D.

Nah she'd have to have been flogging something to want to stop you in the street and ask something.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
You're in Sydney cbd right? Just say 'lady I've just been for a quick lunch fuck & I'm still hungry, so unless you're selling a pie & pees, FUCK OFF'

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I've been sitting here kicking myself the last few days after breaking off the romance with the woman.

I'm in 2 minds about it, must be a Gemini thing?
One side of me is saying you stupid moron, call her back and patch it up now while the other side is saying good on you, you did the right thing, she wasn't right for you.

I'm telling you now, most guys wouldn't have the will power to tell a hot woman to fuck off!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've been sitting here kicking myself the last few days after breaking off the romance with the woman.

I'm in 2 minds about it, must be a Gemini thing?
One side of me is saying you stupid moron, call her back and patch it up now while the other side is saying good on you, you did the right thing, she wasn't right for you.
I'm telling you now, most guys wouldn't have the will power to tell a hot woman to fuck off!
She didn't want the relationship either from the sounds of it. Maybe you are right, maybe shes a visa chaser.

You're in Sydney cbd right? Just say 'lady I've just been for a quick lunch fuck & I'm still hungry, so unless you're selling a pie & pees, FUCK OFF'
Years ago, one of my brothers mates (who is an absolute crack up) got caught up in the CBD by one of these clowns (during a lunch break) and so after they did their intro he came up with this ripper "Sorry but unless you want to see a grown man shit himself I really have to cut this conversation short". The person was part in shock, part "GO GO GO", and then he said the key to "selling it" was doing the bolt from the area.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
She didn't want the relationship either from the sounds of it. Maybe you are right, maybe shes a visa chaser.

Years ago, one of my brothers mates (who is an absolute crack up) got caught up in the CBD by one of these clowns (during a lunch break) and so after they did their intro he came up with this ripper "Sorry but unless you want to see a grown man shit himself I really have to cut this conversation short". The person was part in shock, part "GO GO GO", and then he said the key to "selling it" was doing the bolt from the area.
Who knows? But I've heard a couple of stories of men who been heart broken by foreigner women.who thought they loved them?

Lucky for me I'm a free thinking individual whose dead inside with a broken heart so no bitch can effect me with their stupid bullshit.

Maybe at first? But it doesn't take me long to snap out of it and come back to reality.

I'm more than confident I'll meet another foreigner this time one who will appreciate me for who I am and will compromise.

If I want to hang out with someone who wants it all their way I'll hang out with my dad!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Losers sour grapes and the stupid Government for going along with it.
Work proves proof of envy.