The things that 'grind your gears' thread...

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know the answer, money and power baby. Selling their souls. Only money and power matters to these people. Money doesn’t discriminate, it’ll buy whoever it needs to buy.

Lolllllllllll fucken why not send them to the poor if they’re perfectly useable? Dumb bitch.
So Jolie and co. need to be asked the question why they remained silent once they got their status.. This question has been totally ignored..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So Jolie and co. need to be asked the question why they remained silent once they got their status.. This question has been totally ignored..
Obviously there was shit on them or ignore they came out and spoke they’d lose everything. Again money is everything, if they lost it they’d lose their minds and prob neck themselves. Losing your soul is a nasty business.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
You know the answer, money and power baby. Selling their souls. Only money and power matters to these people. Money doesn’t discriminate, it’ll buy whoever it needs to buy.

Lolllllllllll fucken why not send them to the poor if they’re perfectly useable? Dumb bitch.
Basically Realist is right. They stay quiet they get more money. But it's also the other side of it. Notice how many of these powerful actresses don't come forward even now?

They're protecting themselves. It's likely that they did a few things they're not proud of to get the roles they got. Or more aptly, they did a few people they're not proud of. If they come forward it would be to say, "I was sexually propositioned by this producer. I dropped to my knees and now I'm rich and famous"

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Obviously there was shit on them or ignore they came out and spoke they’d lose everything. Again money is everything, if they lost it they’d lose their minds and prob neck themselves. Losing your soul is a nasty business.
Basically Realist is right. They stay quiet they get more money. But it's also the other side of it. Notice how many of these powerful actresses don't come forward even now?

They're protecting themselves. It's likely that they did a few things they're not proud of to get the roles they got. Or more aptly, they did a few people they're not proud of. If they come forward it would be to say, "I was sexually propositioned by this producer. I dropped to my knees and now I'm rich and famous"
Yep it’s very obvious..that’s why the question needs to be asked in a public interview..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

And also the other side which is the female propositioned that if she gave the vag will you give me the part.

A lot of these fake rape victims ruin it for actual rape victims who have stayed quiet out of shame and fear. It’s not rape if you offer your vagina for a part in a movie and if it goes sour you then claim rape lol, no you take responsibility for your choices you make and you learn from it, you don’t try and destroy someone else’s life coz it’s not what you asked from daddy and daddy ain’t there to help you

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep it’s very obvious..that’s why the question needs to be asked in a public interview..
They should get the royal commission involved lol. I am aware the royal commission isn’t part of American folklore.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They can have similar.. @Hacky McAxe would know..like a Senate inquiry..
Hacky thinks he knows everything, he just googles it like the rest of us gender confused humans who were once germs from an asteroid.

Actually just on the subject of hacky and contaminated asteroids, do you think it’s possible to gain greater knowledge by reading books in fields you like rather than going to uni and learning your field of enjoyment there?
I went to uni, college and tafe (not in that order) lol and I can unequivocally say I learn more teaching and researching myself and feel if you read the right books and know how to implement your knowledge into sound essays and what not, you could gather up a greater amount of knowledge than you could acquire at uni, especially these days, unis are going very left and don’t like anything else.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Hacky thinks he knows everything, he just googles it like the rest of us gender confused humans who were once germs from an asteroid.
Lol! I couldn’t be bothered..lol.. but I did..I think it’s a grand jury..

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
And also the other side which is the female propositioned that if she gave the vag will you give me the part.

A lot of these fake rape victims ruin it for actual rape victims who have stayed quiet out of shame and fear. It’s not rape if you offer your vagina for a part in a movie and if it goes sour you then claim rape lol, no you take responsibility for your choices you make and you learn from it, you don’t try and destroy someone else’s life coz it’s not what you asked from daddy and daddy ain’t there to help you
Correct on fake rape , theres a lot of women out there who are going to really fuck it up for genuine victims of abuse.
I was reading the other day about some chic forgot who come out when some bloke tried to hit on her with a kiss and pulled her towards him. Now she was saying shes never felt so blah blah blah. Now the bloke may or may not of had mixed signals or gave it a go.she claimed she pushed him away and said no he didn't go any further so maybe a bit awkward but fuck me its not like some dude jumped out of hiding grabbed her in a choke hold and raped her at knife point.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Actually just on the subject of hacky and contaminated asteroids, do you think it’s possible to gain greater knowledge by reading books in fields you like rather than going to uni and learning your field of enjoyment there?
I went to uni, college and tafe (not in that order) lol and I can unequivocally say I learn more teaching and researching myself and feel if you read the right books and know how to implement your knowledge into sound essays and what not, you could gather up a greater amount of knowledge than you could acquire at uni, especially these days, unis are going very left and don’t like anything else.
Going to Uni doesn’t mean you are smart and well educated..It simply means that the study you have done is officially recognised in academic and professional circles as meeting a certain criteria..and the knowledge or skills you have acquired are credited to you..that’s all.. Self-determined education is great..just not officially recognised..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Going to Uni doesn’t mean you are smart and well educated..It simply means that the study you have done is officially recognised in academic and professional circles as meeting a certain criteria..and the knowledge or skills you have acquired are credited to you..that’s all.. Self-determined education is great..just not officially recognised..
I’m not determining my knowledge or education should be internationally recognised hahahaha I’m not a leftist Bro :p

I was more saying, I think it’s possible to learn more and gain a lot more knowledge on your own, uni isn’t needed from a certain point of view. Like Whej I was at uni it was all from text books and a few dopey professors that questionably shouldn’t be professors lol and like I could have done that research and read the text book without going uni.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not determining my knowledge or education should be internationally recognised hahahaha I’m not a leftist Bro :p

I was more saying, I think it’s possible to learn more and gain a lot more knowledge on your own, uni isn’t needed from a certain point of view. Like Whej I was at uni it was all from text books and a few dopey professors that questionably shouldn’t be professors lol and like I could have done that research and read the text book without going uni.
Of course you can..absolutely it’s possible to learn more on your own if you are motivated..but again it just doesn’t hold the weight..because there’s no ‘evidence’ you have did the study and reached a standard..

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course you can..absolutely it’s possible to learn more on your own if you are motivated..but again it just doesn’t hold the weight..because there’s no ‘evidence’ you have did the study and reached a standard..
Yeah that’s why I’m asking coz then everyone and anyone can identify as Einstein’s and what not lol.

But like what if I source reputable science and scientists, philosophers etc that are uni approved? I’m getting too much into this hahaha like just move on Bro

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bloke from Bondi Vet that fucken Dr Chris brown and that loud mouth fat faced fucken offsider
In the celebrity jungle fucken shite thing

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The bloke from Bondi Vet that fucken Dr Chris brown and that loud mouth fat faced fucken offsider
In the celebrity jungle fucken shite thing
He's no longer Bondi Vet... they axed the smug bastard.

The other thing is Julia Morris. Has the voice of a ferry foghorn, and the sex appeal of a chest freezer. About as funny as a fart in space.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

True. There is a lot of problems but there is a lot of grey area. You look at the Marlon Brando thing. In last Tango in Paris they have the infamous butter scene. Where Brando pins a woman to the ground, rubs her down below with a stick of butter, then simulates sex. It's a bit of a stupid scene. He pulls her pants down, rubs her up and then goes at it but he keeps his pants on. Not sure what they were going for but I guess it was the restrictions on sex scenes at the time.

This scene was always seen as realistic. Brando had her pinned, pulled her pants and underwear down then pretty much fingered her with a stick of butter. The whole time she's screaming, "no" and it's heart wrenching to watch but you think, "it's all acting, it's OK"

Later the actress committed suicide. It wasn't until years after Brando's death that an interview came out that they kept suppressed. In the interview Brando talked about the scene. He stated that they told the actress that they would be carrying out a pretend rape scene. That Brando would pin her down and simulate rape but that was all there would be. Brando went on to say that he and the director came up with the idea that they Brando would actually pull her pants down the start fingering her with the butter on his hand. They decided not to tell the actress they were going to do it 'cause they wanted to make it as realistic as possible.

It also came out that the actress had interviews where she said that she had nightmares about that sexual assault every night and it made her feel like killing herself. The Brando interview and her interviews were all suppressed to protect Brando's image. And Brando raved about the scene in the interview a few weeks before he died still proud of what he did to this woman even after she killed herself.

There has been similar cases with the Craig McLaughlin one coming forward. Saying that they have a pretend sex scene on stage but he's attempted to actually have sex with them in the middle of the scene.

There's some women that sold themselves to get ahead, but there's also those who went in there expecting one thing and people took it too far.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

I have to agree with you there. I went to school, tafe and uni and I learned more teaching myself than I learned in any of those institutions.