The Souffs Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't know if any of you guys realised but was it just me that the Burrow was cheering for their team, or was it the Speakers (THAT ANNOYING SOUFF SYDNEY) Not sure!! Correct me if I'm wrong...

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
It was the speakers, the guy on the PA was unbearable!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this is sort of like when a crap comedy show puts on a canned laugh track because nobody would laugh otherwise

mhaltz

Waterboy
Reaction score
Don't they put put a recorder in the burrow and play it over the loud speaker.

Canterbury =]

New Pup
Reaction score
"Letssss goooo scoufssss" OMG it was the worst thing ever!!! So embarrassing for all involved. In all seriousness though, I'm not saying dogs should do the same thing but sometimes you don't even know that they are the home team. Maybe there should be a little more support over the PA??

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Canterbury =];2762565 said:
"Letssss goooo scoufssss" OMG it was the worst thing ever!!! So embarrassing for all involved. In all seriousness though, I'm not saying dogs should do the same thing but sometimes you don't even know that they are the home team. Maybe there should be a little more support over the PA??
That dumb ass cartoon rabbit scoring a try on the big screen was just as bad!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
When they introduce their squad as Supermen. LoL

Bulldogjem

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It was a recording we were right behind it. It was like a loud whispering of "south Sydney" everyone kept looking back . One souths guy said turn it of already lol. It was horrible. Plus we were louder anyways .

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gasnier still crying on Foxtel that Souffs were the better team on Friday night.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gasnier still crying on Foxtel that Souffs were the better team on Friday night.
If our first try was allowed, as most agree it should, we would have smashed them. That whole best team lost concept is bullshit. It's called execution.
The Best team executes best.
Eg: storm 2012 gf

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If our first try was allowed, as most agree it should, we would have smashed them. That whole best team lost concept is bullshit. It's called execution.
The Best team executes best.
Eg: Storm 2012 gf

Slick

Young Gun
Reaction score
I loved it when Tank came up on the screens at the stadium, the cheer that erupted was louder than when their team came on the field

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
this is sort of like when a crap comedy show puts on a canned laugh track because nobody would laugh otherwise[/

The dogs should record a canned laughter track for our next home game against Souths and play it every time they take a bad option like moving the ball away from the posts and going for a try when they should be working a field goal

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
this is sort of like when a crap comedy show puts on a canned laugh track because nobody would laugh otherwise[/

The dogs should record a canned laughter track for our next home game against Souths and play it every time they take a bad option like moving the ball away from the posts and going for a try when they should be working a field goal
And then letting Merritt take the kick lol

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Bloody embarrassing when you gotta rely on pre-recorded chants and to make matters worse their fans don't do sh1t all after it lol **shakes head**

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What an idiot! The dogs looked likely the whole second half.....and when Burgess put all his effort into that run to try and inspire them, he got smashed.

Souths had a chance to win the game (or at least take a late lead) with a field goal and screwed it up by taking a dumb option. The dogs worked their chance efficiently and professionally. The dogs played the better footy. There's no way both those tries should have been disallowed.

Was it on NRL 360 that he said it? Kent probably got his producers to hand the tool a brown paper bag of cash to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.