The Solution !!!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Many people are wanting Barrett sacked, is this the solution ?
It might not seem like it now but according to some players and experts alike he has the attributes to become a very good first grade coach, will he still live up to those expectations ?
I have the solution...
John Khoury and Gus Gould should sit TBaz and enlighten him about the difficult situation he's in, then suggested to bring in Shane Flanagan as a joint coach ( Don Furner & Bennett at Canberra style ) for 1 year and 1 year club option.
If successful it will be a win win situation for the club and coaches and Flanagan jnr,
If unsuccessful, then it's on your bikes boys !
For this to happen relationships have to be healthy between the two and changes should be made in the coaching stuff !!!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It might not seem like it now but according to some players and experts alike he has the attributes to become a very good first grade coach, will he still live up to those expectations ?
I have the solution...
John Khoury and Gus Gould should sit TBaz and enlighten him about the difficult situation he's in, then suggested to bring in Shane Flanagan as a joint coach ( Don Furner & Bennett at Canberra style ) for 1 year and 1 year club option.
If successful it will be a win win situation for the club and coaches and Flanagan jnr,
For this to happen relationships have to be healthy between the two and changes should be made in the coaching stuff !!!
He doesn't deserve any half chances considering it's he 3rd gig.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Baz has had long enough to show his so called attributes of being a first grade coach, the club shouldn't have to accommodate for him either because it falls on him.

I was open at a time to get the right people in to help him but with him still the coach he'd have the final say and still screw us up.

It's no different to Des having full reigns, the longer Baz has control the further he sets us back.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barrett does not have the attributes. He’s one dimensional, he’s proven that over the past 18 months. It’s time to move on.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I have the solution...
I like your optimistic thinking.

To fix that and become a true Dogs supporter - I'd suggest you rewatch the Broncos game. That'll immediately remove even the idea that some coach of note will come in and take on this cluster fck.

dave123

Waterboy
Reaction score
It’s easy we need to stop trying to be the panthers it’s making the players and coaches look stupid