The shit haircuts emporium

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
A comeback? You been to Perth lately @Motorhead back me up I was working in carousel in 2018 I was probably the only person without a mullet
Too true bud.
Carousel is a melting pot of the weird and just plain fucked, Hypercolour shirts are the latest fashion and the chicks are pretty rugged. (This is a photo of Miss Carousel 2020).
images (28).jpeg

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went to a nightclub with a good mate many years back. He was a Bikie with one of the most ridiculous mullets you would ever say. Think Billy Ray Cyrus but longer mullet, shorter on top and heaps of gel to keep it perfect and shiny. He had a real bulldog of a head too.

Everyone just wanted to fight him.. so many come up to me... does your mullet mate wanna fight? it was like that mullet was a heavy weight WBA title on his head and everyone wanted a shot. Even people who were in our group wanted to fight him through the night and I'd tell em he's with us stop it. They would say they didn't trust him but I'd vouch for him.. he could fight too so I used to tell all the challengers I wouldn't go at him if I was you. He gave more than a few blokes a good knuckle sandwich at the daily planet at penrith. (Who remembers that place :grinning: )

He's in jail now, don't know what went wrong.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Too true bud.
Carousel is a melting pot of the weird and just plain fucked, Hypercolour shirts are the latest fashion and the chicks are pretty rugged. (This is a photo of Miss Carousel 2020).
View attachment 13527
We had a dump of a house in burswood left 4am every morning for carousel in 2 months we would of been pulled over by the cops about 15 times was a great job least got to hang out in Freo and see thst yellow statute with a metal dick

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I went to a nightclub with a good mate many years back. He was a Bikie with one of the most ridiculous mullets you would ever say. Think Billy Ray Cyrus but longer mullet, shorter on top and heaps of gel to keep it perfect and shiny. He had a real bulldog of a head too.

Everyone just wanted to fight him.. so many come up to me... does your mullet mate wanna fight? it was like that mullet was a heavy weight WBA title on his head and everyone wanted a shot. Even people who were in our group wanted to fight him through the night and I'd tell em he's with us stop it. They would say they didn't trust him but I'd vouch for him.. he could fight too so I used to tell all the challengers I wouldn't go at him if I was you. He gave more than a few blokes a good knuckle sandwich at the daily planet at penrith. (Who remembers that place :grinning: )

He's in jail now, don't know what went wrong.
Sounds like a stand out bloke ;)