The "Settle this" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
To clarify, I wont be clarifying whether I'm P1 or P2 : These debates require that to be successful.

Also ... someone asked and yes, there will be make-up sex.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
To clarify, I wont be clarifying whether I'm P1 or P2 : These debates require that to be successful.

obviously when the period is over.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm with P1.. As long as everyone is safely home in reasonable time..no worries.. Better to be a bit late then dead on time.. :-)

P2 is probably a bit stressed due to the kids being crazy so I understand their frustration..but in the grand scheme of things it's not a big deal..so P2 needs to relax a bit..

Ps I feel like I'm talking about bananas in pyjamas with all this P1 and P2 talk.. Lol!
This also we've all said our opinions so can you just tell us if you're the late person or the stressed out one

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If P2 has lived with P1 for a long time, perhaps P2 should have expected collection of new glasses to include a fitting to ensure they are positioned properly. Especially when an appointment is mentioned by P1.

Of course, when there was a delay, P1 should have sent a text if convenient.

You are both simply a married couple looking for an excuse to have a scrag fight.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If P2 has lived with P1 for a long time, perhaps P2 should have expected collection of new glasses to include a fitting to ensure they are positioned properly. Especially when an appointment is mentioned by P1.

You are both simply a married couple looking for an excuse to have a scrag fight.
So I guess that's how Dogs and (k)cats live together..wise words.. :-)

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm firmly with p2.

Picking up glasses means that: picking up glasses. Should be a 5 minute exercise.

Why should p2 have to read between the lines?

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

So who's on first?

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

See if this was me I'd be much more comfortable revealing which p I was over the sex part

Status
Not open for further replies.