The "Settle this" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
To clarify, I wont be clarifying whether I'm P1 or P2 : These debates require that to be successful.

Also ... someone asked and yes, there will be make-up sex.
Well once this is "settled" and make up sex has happened, you have to let us know who P1 and P2 was lol

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's on second..and I don't know is on third.. As for the catcher..I'll tell you tomorrow.. Classic comedy skit that one!!
So funny I watched it again recently ,its timeless

Last edited by a moderator:

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah P2 definitely sounds pissed because they had to watch the kids for an hour.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Welcome to the first edition of what I hope will be a regular feature I like to call "Settle This !"

Anytime you, your mates, your better-half, other Kennelers, or staff you work with, have a beef ... you can bring it in here and have The Kennel "Settle This" !

Me and the missus just had a 5min fight over something incredibly stoopid. She's off to consult her people, and I'm here to gather opinions from mine (she literally said "Go ask your Kennel people !" ... this may be good practice for single/recently engaged types ).

So, in the interests of fairness, anonymity will feature so as not to sway favouritism in any way.

Here we go ...

Person #1 says "I'm off to pick up new glasses at 4pm"

Person #2 gets frustrated that they arrive home at 5.15pm because meltdowns ensued while they were away, and things were testy with other kids (one recovering from illness, the other a bundle of endless energy)

P1 explains "we got delayed by 20mins at the start"

P2 says "why didn't you text me to say you'd be so long?"

P1 stands their ground saying "this always happens with glasses."

P2 suggests the term "pick up" is false and misleading. Perhaps "fitting" would've been better.

P1 disagrees stating "I can't understand why it bothers you."

The question : Is Person #2 wrong for assuming it wouldn't take so long ?
Wow dude, that's an intense fight over glasses. I always pick up my glasses on the weekends. If I had kids I wouldn't want them to go either as they'll probably start touching things in the shop and mucking around.

Now, your Mrs wants glasses... she should've made the appointment on the weekend so you can also go and take the kids and look after them while you're there.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anonymity:

Person 1 - "You should spend more time with me"

Person 2 - "I'd love to but if I leave this computer, who's going to stop the terrorists from planting the bomb?"

Person 1 gets annoyed like she thinks the bomb is going to defuse itself.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anonymity:

Person 1 - "You should spend more time with me"

Person 2 - "I'd love to but if I leave this computer, who's going to stop the terrorists from planting the bomb?"

Person 1 gets annoyed like she thinks the bomb is going to defuse itself.
Im with Person 1..it's time you had rest for a little while from playing Call of Duty online.. Lol!

Drop Bear

Much Loved Eels Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
About 10 years ago, my niece and nephew were arguing over who would win in a fight between Spiderman and Barbie ( 4 and 7 year olds). I said to the nephew that you will find as you get older, that Barbie ALWAYS wins. He came to visit last year ( now 17 years old) and said that was the best advice anyone had ever given him and I was 100% spot on :-)

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
About 10 years ago, my niece and nephew were arguing over who would win in a fight between Spiderman and Barbie ( 4 and 7 year olds). I said to the nephew that you will find as you get older, that Barbie ALWAYS wins. He came to visit last year ( now 17 years old) and said that was the best advice anyone had ever given him and I was 100% spot on :grinning:
Lol yes so true!!!!

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
About 10 years ago, my niece and nephew were arguing over who would win in a fight between Spiderman and Barbie ( 4 and 7 year olds). I said to the nephew that you will find as you get older, that Barbie ALWAYS wins. He came to visit last year ( now 17 years old) and said that was the best advice anyone had ever given him and I was 100% spot on :grinning:
This should be taught in schools

Status
Not open for further replies.